Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some Things Change by Lady Crissy


Some Things Change...

As I walked toward the doors of the bar I could hear the murmur of voices.. laughing intermingled with a Bluesy tune drifting from under them.  I remembered back to the first time I had come here.  A beginning of sorts.

My toy had invited me here, well before he became Mine, his nervousness evident in his voice, his manner, and in his fumbling effots at conversation.  We chatted, then danced briefly upon parting.   Here and now, a slow smile spreads across my face as I consider how much has changed.

I look back over my shoulder, seeing My toy a couple of paces behind me and to the right as he has been trained is his place.  The boy I spent time with that night has been transformed into this toy - whose existence revolves around me, my pleasure and will, and yes, my amusement.  I could feel his full attention on me.  Silent and waiting for some word, some signal that I had need of something from him.  

Stopping at the door, I pause.  I turn and head to walk around the side of the building instead of going in the door.  Walking down a fair amount of distance, I stop.  The music is very faint here, muted, the voices inside the bar barely audible.

I turn to My toy, one of my hands going to his shoulder, squeezing it firmly.  He looks at me briefly, then down, demurely.  I can feel the tension growing in his body, trying to determine my intentions.

Stepping behind him, my hands go to his waist and I push  him forward toward the wall.  "Lean against it." I say into his ear, no louder than a whisper.

I can hear his breathing quicken, and I release his waist to take his hands in mine.   Placing them on the wall above his head, he leans forward onto them.  I smile. He knows what I like.  He simply obeys, no words are needed.  Perfect.   I gently kiss his neck to show my approval, feeling him shiver gently with pleasure.  Pressing my body against his back, I slide a foot between his two, and spreads them apart further.

Still pressed to him, my fingers find the zipper to his pants and unzip them slowly.  I can hear the sharp intake of breath and a soft moan, which makes me laugh softly against his neck.  My fingers slide inside next, wrapping around what is Mine and pulling out his cock from his pants.  I wrap my fingers around the already hard flesh and begin stroking him, my hand moving at a steady pace, then quickening.  I can listen to the sounds of My toy's breathing and panting and tell exactly how close he is.  As I slide my hand up and down, I can feel the cool metal ring at the base of his cock that I had placed there before he dressed.   I could tell that it was taking all his focus to not cum and I could smell the fear rising in him that he may not have enough will tonight.  Only when I hear the first whimpers of panic do I stop completely and let go.

Laughing, I put my hands back on his hips.  "Put it away, toy. That's enough for now."   I slap his ass hard through his   pants and begin walking back to the doors slowly, giving   him a chance to put it away and pull himself together. Soon he catches up, smoothing his clothing, and taking a deep breath.  However there isnt any hiding the bulge in his pants since I insist he go commando and I chuckle to see the firm outline pressing against the fabric.

He opens the door for me when I reach it, and the warm, welcoming sounds spill out.  A live band is playing on the small stage and the crowd is chatting, dancing and enjoying the music.

I feel like dancing, so I take My toy's hand and head to the middle of the floor.  Pulling him close, I look into his eyes,    and a warm smile lights up his face.  "Thank you for the    dance My Mistress,"  he says.  "And everything you see fit to give me,"  he adds, his face flushing.

The bar looks the same, the worn counters, stools, even    the music is much like the first time we were here. Its        funny how some things stay the same, and others change profoundly.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment