Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We're All Sisters at Dominion - anonymous

A Dominion Lady and her Domme Sister

The day started as a normal day for me, a day of SL shopping planned with my Dominion femdom sister, she had alot of places she intended to take me.

To my surprise, our day of shopping and site seeing wasnt as it usually had been, you know, gowns, sexy little numbers... jewelry,shoes and hair.. nooo today was far more than that. Our first stop was at an art gallery, a bondage gallery, very interesting. and to be honest, I could feel myself warming. My sister is always a very "touchy" woman, so when she caressed my arm, I thought nothing of it. Our second stop was to a pose store, playing and giggling like girls do, trying out all the poses, some goofy and fun, others more explicite and very sexual. Gradually feeling myself respond to some of the poses that we were in. I thought she was thinking to herself how nice they would be to use on one of her boys. Sister, had other thoughts in mind, unbeknowst to me.

Now sis has always made it clear that she was attracted to the female much more than the male, but she also knew that I was a woman that only does boys.... sensing that, my sister knew how my body was responding at my thoughts, decided to take that to her advantage and moved us onto our next destination: a fabulous castle, wandering the rooms, admirering the devine portraits, era fitting furnature, she took me by the hand and pulled me to another room.... This room, full of magnificent pieces , filled with full animations. She passes by me, sliding her hand along my back, then my ass as she walks by. Grabbing my hand and pulling me with her as she goes over to the medievil looking bench, with exquisite scrolling, I was admiriing, as she apparently was admiring my backside. She tells me that she would like nothing more than to put me over that bench and do me right there.

Now I have never been one to get turned on by a woman, but wow, let me tell you, to my surprise, that girl can emote.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment