Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shy Noontan's Confession

It was a hot and muggy night, and Mistress had been out all day, shopping, buying herself all kinds of pretty things, new boots, new high heels, and a few new outfits, short skirts and skimpy blouses. I was waiting home, in her bedroom, tied to a post where she had left me all day. She came into the room, her hands full of shopping bags, and giggled hysterically when she opened the door to see me chained to the post, kneeling, wearing lingerie and the heels that she had put on me earlier.

"Baby, i bought some things today, some for me and some for you as a smirk came across her soft red full moist lips. Wanna see what I got?"

I mumbled my answer, looking intently at the bags, not really knowing what to expect. As Mistress set the bags on the bed, she looked over at me with a stern, yet playful grin. As she began to take things out of the bag, I gasped as I noticed her taking out a large butt plug, an eight inch vibrator, a heavy set of cuffs, and a new flogger.

"So baby what do you think, Mistress smirked and giggled".

Lost for words, I just nodded and mumbled something that at this point I really can't remember.

"Baby, you are in for the time of your life tonight, and I have a lot of aggression to get rid of. Those crowds in the mall were absolutely unbearable and I am in a miserable mood."

Mistress came over to me, motioned to her feet, and I planted a soft wet kiss on the top of her new leather boots. The smell of leather permeated my nose and I gasped taking it in, pressing my nervous lips against the tops of her boots. She then motioned to her heel, and commanded "Suck slut". I took the heel into my mouth and began sucking on it, having it wrapped tightly around my lips as I moved the six inch heel up and down into my mouth, sucking on it gently. After a while Mistress commented "Baby I think you need something a little bigger to suck on. I notice with all your pretty lingerie there, you must be a good cocksucker. Let's find out shall we?"

I saw Mistress go into the bathroom, and a few minutes later come out with a skimpy black leather outfit on with a large eight inch strap on dildo attached to a harness around her waist. She came over to me, and unhooked my chain, leading me by the collar over to her nightstand where all her make up was. "Little cocksuckers need lipstick, don't they" she giggled. She pushed me down, and sat in the chair, reaching over and grabbing her bright red lipstick. Taking my face in her hand, she began liberally applying the wet red lipstick to my lips, looking me in the eyes as she did. "Now baby, this is good, non-smear stuff, so it won't smear while you are sucking my cock"

She led me over to the bed, and sat up on it, with me on the floor in front of her. She said "suck you little cocksucker"...and immediately i moved into her large strap on and began sucking on it deeply and intently, moving my mouth in and out quickly and deliberately, feeling and tasting the lipstick. I continued to suck, taking it deep into my mouth, almost gagging on it with each stroke into my mouth.

Now baby, get up here she commanded. I got up on the bed, and on my hands and knees....i Just kneeled there, knowing what was about to happen. Mistress got out the new cuffs that she bought, and strapped my arms to the front of the bed, and my legs widely spread apart to the bottom of the bed. There I was bound, my ass spread wide apart, unable to move a bit. She got in behind me, and whispered into my ear "Now you are going to learn what a real fucking is you little slut", and as she just finished her last word plunged the thick large plastic cock deep into my ass. I yelped as I felt it penetrate me and groaned as she started pushing the cock deep in and out of my ass. She kept doing that for what seemed like an eternity, and then out of nowhere I felt a quick stinging sensation on my ass, from the rubber flogger.

Mistress kept sliding the cock in and out of my ass, hearing my groans and yelps, and whacking me intently on the ass cheeks with her new flogger..My ass began to redden, to feel the warmth of the rubber, and my groans intensified.

"Shut up you llittle slut, can't you take a good ass fucking," Mistress sternly said, and then I felt her red satin panties plunge into my mouth, gagging me. She taped them into me with a roll of tape she had by the bed, and tightly bound my mouth with her panties.

The ass fucking continued along with the whacks from the flogger. I could feel the welts grow on my ass, and mumbled groans through her panties as the cock continued to invade me deeply.

She finally removed the cock from my ass after another ten minutes of pure pain and torture. Mistress sensing she had me completely in subspace lied me over on the bed, face up, and moved the cuffs to keep me tied in the bed...

"Now baby, I think you have had enough for tonight....but i have one more thing for you....

And with one quick motion she began jerking my cock with force and strength.......my cock was pulsating and twitching, and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my cum in for long.

After about three more strokes Mistress felt my cock twitch again and I exploded with cum all over the place, as Mistress caught every single drop in her hand. She then smirked at me and said "little cocksuckers need to know what cum tastes like", and she took her hand and smeared the cum all over my face...i could taste it, smell it, and feel it penetrate my skin.

Mistress then left the room and went to sleep in another room, leaving me there all tied up for the night, my face smothered in cum.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment