Sunday, November 7, 2010

Confession - Rocksie

I arrived home from work tired, yet restless. I was ready to relax, forget the hassles of the day and focus my attention on my boys. Yes, I am a woman that wants and needs more than one boy. I wonder at that some nights. Why do I want this? Why is this important? I have a real life husband that I am happy with. I have a virtual husband that I am happy with. Both are dominant yet equal partners in my life. But that’s not enough to “complete” me. I need my boys.

As I sat down on the couch I heard those lovely words I wait for every night, “Hello Mistress.” “Come up stairs Ash” I called to him. I heard his cage door open and a minute later he entered the room and kneeled before me. He is a small man, attentive, very submissive, and truly wants my happiness. He’s my sweet heart. A moment later I was surprised to hear a deep, strong, commanding voice, “Hello Mistress.” My other boy had arrived. The two boys are from different Countries, their time with me rarely overlaps. Ian had been a Master in real life for 18 years and is exploring the submissive side of himself. He is a constant struggle to deal with.

I have to confess, I felt a moment of panic. How was I to deal with both of them at the same time? Two boys that had adamantly stated to me that they do not want to “play” with other men, and have such different needs and personalities. Yes, they would do as I say because I am their Mistress. But I was in the mood for mutual enjoyment that night, not more hassles.

I called to Ian, “Come up stairs boy.” He arrived and kneeled next to Ash. I could feel the tension in the air. Ash was apprehensive about Ian being there. Ian was feeling territorial and competitive. I looked them both over in silence while I lounged on the large couch. In a commanding tone, I told them both to strip! Ash and Ian both replied “yes Mistress.” They quickly shed their clothing. I was beginning to enjoy this.

I have another confession. I love to hear a man cum. I adore it! Crave it! To hear their breathing become more ragged, the quiver in the voice, the groans and even growls that seem to surge up from their very souls. I love to hear the moan and quiet cursing of a large butt plug or vibrator being inserted. Then listening to the rise in voice pitch as they become more urgent, begging to be allowed to cum. Hearing their cries pleading for release, mmm… yes. I love to listen to a man cum.

I stood up. Looking at my two boys, I instructed them both to slowly stroke. I began to very slowly remove my own clothing. I could hear their gasps. They feasted their eyes on my naked body, excited by the unexpected treat and stroked faster. I sat on the edge of the couch in front of my two boys and spread my legs wide, pulling my lips open to show the pink of my clit. Their moans became audible. Gone was the apprehensiveness and competitive posturing between the boys. They were already losing their aversion to “playing” close to another man. All of their attention was focused on me.

I began to touch my little bud, making circles and voicing my approval of them, of my own pleasure. I was so freaking turned on by hearing two boys at the same time growing hot, their moans escaping their lips. The sounds they made obviously excited each other to even greater arousal. Ian came quickly, exploding in a loud rush. Ash’s voice was becoming more ragged. He soon begged to be allowed to insert his butt plug, cursing as it pushed past his small ass hole. Ian, not even close to being spent was hammering away at his stiff cock again. He obviously wasn’t going to waste a moment at being allowed this “treat.” When the session finished, Ian had cum twice more by the time that Ash came hard in ragged and shuddering moans.

That was the only time I ever allowed the boys to cum while watching me. In the days that followed, I would occasionally enter the room to find them both there, chatting and joking around. The shared experience made a difference for them, and eased my mind about having the boys together. I still think of that night and confess that hearing them both was an experience I won’t forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment