Sunday, November 7, 2010

First 3 way with a boy - Alexi

My first 3 way with a boy.

When I was a little bit younger than I am now, I was in a relationship with a very beautiful woman named Denise. She was a curvy black woman with a very strong will and expected obedience from her boys. Of course, I fell for her right away. We were together for a few months, and she completely controlled how things went with us. I would come over and clean her house and run her errands, and when she was in the mood for it, would serve her in the bedroom as well. She always loved my mouth and would take full advantage of it whenever she wanted that kind of service. After a few months, she decided she very much wanted to see me learn to suck cock as well. She started training me on toys and built up very quickly to fucking my thoat with a long, slender strap-on. After a few weeks of that, I could take it all the way to the end without choking. During the course of our relationship, she never stopped seeing other men, and it was never something I was concerned about, or even was ever asked about. It was understood that she could do what she liked. Once she had my mouth and throat trained how she liked it, I got a call from her. She had arranged to meet Mike, one of her other partners, at a hotel and she wanted me there in an hour. Mike was one of those cocky men that thought a big dick meant he was in charge of things. He had always been able to push the other girls in his life around, but never Denise. She got what she wanted, when she wanted, but he was never really a submissive of hers. Just a good fuck for when she wanted someone big. Mike was straight, but she had convinced him that it wouldn't make him a gay guy to let her boy suck his cock, and being the arrogant jerk he was, he readilyl agreed.

I got to the hotel pretty quick and they were both there. I think they had stayed the previous night. She was in something diaphonous that made me just crazy, and he was in his boxers. Like I said, he was an arrogant jerk. She got us all up into bed and told me to pull down his shorts and get to work. I sucked him slowly to start, but he got very hard, very fast and started to fuck my mouth. She pulled him back when he started getting to frisky and told him to save it for her. She lounged back on the pillows watching us and it was pretty obvious that she was enjoying it. When he got good and hard...and pretty flushed with excitement, she told me to stop and to put it into her so she could enjoy hime. I popped him out of my mouth and slipped him up to her opening and he pushed right in. While they were going at, she directed me down to her feet and I was allowed to suck on her toes as best as I could while she was getting a very hard fucking. I heard him grunt like a pig when he came and she pulled me up to clean her. He was kind of an ass about it, making cracks about what a sissy faggot I was.

She got pretty annoyed about that and told him that it was to please her and if he ever wanted to get a chance with her again, he better say he was sorry. He gave a grumbly little apology and kind of smiled at her. She didn't buy that and told him she better see him showing how sorry he was and that giving my dick a kiss would be a good start. I think he turned about 10 shades of pink and stood there slack jawed. She told him he could get started or get the hell out right there and then. He grudgingly got down and gave my dick a little kiss while I continued to clean Miss's pussy out of his cum. When his head went down, her leg hooked over his head and pressed him to continue. I thought there was no way he would, but he opened his mouth and started sucking my dick. I got even harder, as I was there worshipping her and this arrogant ass was sucking my dick! After a few moments, she told him to get on his knees and she pulled him into my spot and told him to get the last drops that I might have missed. He looked like a humbled little boy as he started to lick. He stayed there on all fours, with his head down between her legs and she told me to show him what a sissy faggot felt like.

I lined up behind him with my spit slick dick and pushed into him and I swear he didn't even yelp. She had her hands wrapped in his hair and directing his mouth where she wanted it and I got to fuck this arrogant prick until she let me cum inside of him. It was amazing to watch the power she had to break that arrogant jerk and how quickly it happened. I think after that, she used to have him come over from time to time to remind him of his place, but mostly she didn't put him in that spot again. But it was a wonderful display of her power and my first 3 way with a boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment