Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Confessions - Glass - by Kyna

The scene before me opens up
behind this glass I see it unfold
cold against my warm skin
by breath faintly fogging it
leaving a trace that I have been there

Two pairs of eyes glow within the darkness
close and intimate their intensity, magnifying.
so close I could touch them
but my fingertips stop
halted by the clear barrier

Could they know how it tortures
being within reach but held back
unable to see through this embracing shadows
trapped behind this window
that I dare not break

Soon the lights start to dim
their eyes closing as if to part
until their next meeting
Still I sit lingering against cold crystal formed wall
wondering, musing as I slide down

Once again feeling the silence of the night
the caress of a time long forgotten
scents awakening my dreams
wishing for the taste of those hopes
Seeing nothing though the glass

0 comments:

Post a Comment