Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Sentence - By Hylarks

I stayed there in the darkness and thought about her while I obediently remained kneeling. I worshipped her and I willingly served her every desire. On a fate filled day I had offered her my body, mind and soul, for her pleasure and her amusement. She gracefully accepted my gift of submission and had started my training immediately.

Now in a dark room my entire body was aching and my ass was still on fire from the strikes of her belt. I began taking deep breaths to control my emotions, to calm myself from the past session. I had no idea how long I knelt there, or if I ever was alone, but without warning I felt a single leather clad finger on the back of my neck.

A shot of fear coursed through my body, had I nodded off or had she ever left the room? Either way she was most definitely behind me now, her arm over my shoulder as she caressed my chest with her gloved hand. She moved gracefully in front of me, delicately dragging her fingers around my shoulders till they reached my neck. She then cupped my chin in her hand and guided me up in to a standing position.

Not a word had been spoken and I could just make out her silhouette the dark room. I could hear her though, her breaths where deep, her heels clicked as she moved over the floor. She began to trace a finger down the middle of my chest, past my rising erection and then, sharply pinched and twisted one the pegs she had placed on my inner thigh.

I moaned slightly as pain shot up and down my body. To my surprise Mistress removed the peg she had just tormented me with, then she gently kissed me. Each peg was removed in the same manner, inner thighs, perineum and ball sack; she took her time knowing my increasing arousal. Each moment of pain as well as each kiss on my lips elevated my already aroused body.

I wanted to reach out to her, to hold her in my arms to kiss her passionately, however I did nothing. Mistress was in control, doing to me what she wished to do. Any attempt by me to take the slightest control would be totally unacceptable, so fighting my every urge I stood obediently and waited for her. I stood there as my body and mind reacted to the pain and pleasure she was inflicting on me.

Mistress moved her head down and began licking my belly button, then ever so slowly working her way up. Once she reached my chest she bit over the left nipple clamp and pulled out with her teeth, while she flicked her tongue over my nipple. She then moved to the right and did the same, working her way up she nibbled on my ear and ever so softly whispered, “These clamps will stay in place for now my boy”.

I said nothing in reply, I could say nothing, my emotions and body where fully erect and the pressure I felt to cum was overwhelming.

She moved behind me again, where she had started and gently pushed on my back guiding me to a hunched over position. I placed my hands on my knees to support myself. She began to rub my ass; I flinched at her touch as it was still stinging from the whips of her belt. I shuddered as Mistress began to apply a thick greasy substance over and into my ass.

Then it felt it, being coaxed into my ass. Mistress must be wearing her strap on!! A heavy moan escaped my lips as she pushed and guided, ever so gently, her cock into me. I shivered as it hit home, my knees wavered slightly. Her one hand quickly rounded my waist and grasped my rock hard cock. She pulled me close and held me up. I leaned back into her and she softly whispered into my ear, “remember boy, you are mine and serve me”.

She began to pump both cocks slowly in unison, my body ached and shivered. Her breathing quickened as did the pace of her pumping. Her increased excitement only served to arouse me even more and I moaned openly as I approached the edge and surrendered myself to her. As I hit the edge I began begging her for permission to cum, it had be months since I had that pleasure and needed the sweet release.

“Not yet my boy”, I could hear the excitement and laughter in her voice. She stopped pumping and held us close, allowing me to calm down and relax ever so slightly. I relaxed and pleaded again “please my Mistress, please let your boy cum”. The reply was firm, “only when I say mine”.

Time after time, edge after edge, for what seemed like an eternity, Mistress played with my body, Mistress played with my mind and she played with my soul. She played with and controlled what was hers. Mistress played for her pleasure and her pleasure alone. I was in tears, begging her to let me cum. Struggling to hold, not to cum without permission.

I was powerless against her, totally held by her arms and her will. Then suddenly there was nothing, she was gone. She had withdrawn and taken several steps back. “No Mistress, please”, I cried as I fell to my knees. “Please use me more my Mistress, I begged, please let me cum.”

Her hand guided me down, pressed me down to the floor on my side. Reaching down she quickly removed the nipple clamps and whispered into my ear “Only when I say my boy. I will return when you have recovered, when you are calm.”

I watched her as she left the room and shut the door. There in the dark room, broken and lying on the hard floor, I cried.

Hy

0 comments:

Post a Comment