Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tease and Denial

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at the Dominion

The weekend had been crazy, a dreadful vinilla encounter made me realise I could never go back to an ordinary sex life. I even went to see a prostitute in the city to experience some kink just to get my self confidence back, getting my ass kicked by a black haired skinny Latex Dominatrix is expensive, I can only afford it went i'm not in debt. It was hot on the surface but not doubt it was about the money.

I was on good form again afterward and enthusiastic about accepting myself as a submissive and continuing my life that way so the next day I called into a fairly extreme femdom club I knew called the Dominion, not the type of place your going to meet a human rights lawyer but if your ready to submit to some lifestyle Dommes it's the place to go... if your not.. well you can FXXK OFF.

The Club is in the grounds of an old castle and all men have to kneel, they are strict on that. I stummbled on my way in and ended up kneeling at the feet off a beautiful Domme friend of mine that I hadnt seen in months. She smiled down at me as I looked up in fear afraid of getting a kick in the nuts, She patted me on the head and ordered me to strip. When i took off my clothes I revealled that I was wearing womens underwear, I had forgotten about that, even thinking it was normal just going around in my own kinky world.

I blushed as the Dommes and subs sniggere, Miss M, whom i hadnt seen for months was taking a liking to me filling me in on Her recent adventures and asking me about mine, She told me to kneel a little bit further away from Her, just enough to let me know who was in charge. My submissive side responded really well to Her and She spoke to me about Her specific tastes and disires, how She liked to feminize men, how it was a handy tool for controling them. She started to tease me telling me how she would like to put me in a pair of high heels which were just a little too tight and have me squat over a dildo attached to the floor with nipple clamp on. I love hearing Domme fantasies its a delacasy to be let into a fantasy and my head was spinning when She invited me back to Her home.

She was slim with long dark hair, a pretty face, she was relaxed confident and in control. "Come on in doll" she said as she brought me to Her room, why don't you put these on she said handing me a pair of black fishnets, "leave on your lacy black top princess but take of you panties for me she said as She poured herself a glass of wine, She took a seat watching me.

She trew me a cock ring to wear, I looked down at my cock which was fat and swollen and had been at different stages of arousal all evening. Seconds later my cock was swelling uncomfortably and getting darker from the cock ring contricting the blood flow, She didnt care, laughs at me and smiling to herself. She threw me a mediem bum plug telling me to lube it up and push it into my ass, I didnt get it in first time but on the second try it went all the way in, She had me kneel there pulling it out and pushing it back in for a while as I got really submissive and started to shake. When She was satisfied She threw a dildo to where I was kneeling on the floor telling me to push it in. She encouraged me telling me to stroke my cock and bring myself close to orgasm. She told me to put my ass on the floor will the dildo in it and hump up and down while i stroke my cock for Her entertainment, I was kneeling there dressed in black fishnets lacy frilly black nighty and humping a dildo whilst stroking my cock for this Dominant Goddess whom I would have done anything for, I begged her to let me cum and she teased me.. she had me say please Miss, may this slut cum for You and She counted down from three, I kept humpin the dildo, 2 please Miss, may this slut cum for You, 1 please Miss may this slut come for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment