Friday, February 19, 2010

Fantasy...

Submitted anonymously by a submissive of the Dominion

I only had one more week to wait, and I would be able to complete my assignment. One more week and the years of training and preparation would be fulfilled.

One more week and I would have my target in my sights, and a single high velocity bullet would bring the most powerful man in the world to a … timely … end.

I had become accustomed to spending my early evening at a nice Irish bar not far from where I had been living for the last few months. This particular evening I noticed a rather attractive Lady sitting at the bar not far from my usual table. During the course of the evening I tried not to let my surreptitious glances become too obvious and my squirming in my seat be too evident, but She was lovely – my, was She lovely.

The following evening I was at the bar just a little earlier than usual, hoping to see the Lady again. I glanced up to the door as every visitor arrived, and I was beginning to wonder if I would see the Lady again. I was about to abandon any hope for that evening, when She walked through the door. I was not quick enough to hide the broad smile play quickly across my lips at the pleasure of seeing Her arrive, and I hope that She didn’t notice. The gentle welcoming smile that she sent in my direction suggested that She had seen. I blushed gently, and I found my cock starting to respond involuntarily.

As She settled Herself down at the bar I found myself getting to my feet, and despite my better judgement I walked over to the bar to order a refill. While I was there I could not help but notice Her lovely perfume, very distinctive - although I didn’t recognise the make I would know that perfume again for sure.

I ordered my pint and shyly looked over to the Lady. “… and whatever the Lady is having” I concluded in placing my order with the barman. Thanking me for the drink, She suggested that we move back over to my table and in a sultry sexy voice suggested that I could perhaps be permitted to chat with Her for a little while. A curious turn of phrase I thought, but I got to sit near Her and chat for a while, so I wasn’t too concerned.

It seemed that we had only just started chatting and my pint was hardly touched, when She excused Herself and said that She would have to leave. Before leaving however, She asked if I was likely to be there the following day, to which I (rather too eagerly) indicated that I would be. My arousal from sitting so close to such a beautiful Lady would have been too evident if I tried to leave, so I slowly finished my drink and then left for home.

The next evening I had Her drink already ordered and waiting for Her when She arrived at the bar. She entered the room and glanced around, not looking in my direction, yet started walking towards my table without having looked my way. She just KNEW that I would be there, waiting for Her, and I suspected that She might also know that my cock grew harder with each step that She took in my direction.

When She came to sit down at the table Her perfume filled my nostrils and I gazed up to Her as She stood by the chair next to mine. I swallowed hard and then quickly jumped to my feet pulling the chair out to allow Her to sit, which She did. As She sat She turned Her head and looked directly at the tent now formed in my pants, and let Her gaze linger there as a slow smile formed on Her lips, before She looked up to my face which was a deep shade of red now.

She took one sip of Her drink, and said “I think that you should follow me” in Her sweet sexy voice, and I didn’t hesitate, nor did I even give another thought to the drinks that we left behind. She made a quick exit from the bar room, and I had to quickly collect my coat from the rack, then hurry after Her. As I exited I didn’t see Her since She had turned a corner, but I heard the click, click, of Her heels so scurried after the sound. I caught up with Her, yet She didn’t appear to notice me at all, and merely continued on Her way, with me following like an obedient puppy.

When we arrived at Her apartment She opened the door and motioned for me to go into a side room, which I quickly did. The artwork in this room was all very erotic, and it simply heightened my now all too evident arousal, so I tried to sit in such a way as to conceal my swelling erection. When She entered the room, She had removed Her coat, and was wearing quite a revealing outfit, and motioned for me to stand. “I wanted to thank you for your kindness in buying me a drink yesterday” She said in Her sultry tone. As She motioned for me to stand, I blushed as my arousal was too evident, and moaned softly as She placed Her warm slender arms around my neck, and placed a delicate kiss on the end of my nose.

“I want you to go upstairs and enter the room to the right of the hallway there, remove your socks and shoes, and wait for me” She instructed in Her authoritative tone. I did exactly as instructed and went to the room, noticing that there was an exquisite four poster bed and a wooden chair in the room. A few minutes later She entered the room, and gave me a lovely smile. Sitting on the bed She motioned for me to come over to Her side, and She wrapped Her arms around my waist. Placing another kiss on my belt, She slipped Her fingers under the belt buckle and unfastened it, as She slid Her fingers up along my torso. My moans were increasing in volume as my cock was by now rock hard and attempting to escape the confines of my clothing, which the Lady was now helping me with!

My cock sprung throbbing into the coolness of the room as She lowered my pants and boxers to the floor, and I felt Her warm breath caress it’s length as I felt some precum forming on the tip. She stood then to slip my shirt from my quivering torso and placed it neatly to one side with my pants, leaving me quite naked and horny. She started kissing my thigh, then skirting my eager cock continued up my torso leaving glistening lip marks from Her lip gloss all the way up my skin, until She found my neck, and gently took my earlobe between Her lips, and then gave the tip of my ear a little nip. That was when my knees started to give way, and She pressed me back gently onto the bed.

I fell back eagerly, and quite unable to respond in any other manner. I laid back onto the bed as She continued to run Her hands over my skin and kiss my neck, and then felt Her fingers entwined in Hers as She held them over my head. I was in heaven and hornier than I could ever remember, so I didn’t struggle as She wrapped my wrists in something warm and tight. She seemed to want me to lie quite still as She started kissing down my body, and I was panting heavily as She pressed Her lips just to the side of my cock, and then moaned loudly as She touched my balls with the tip of Her tongue. Kisses found their way down my thighs and soon She had placed a kiss on each of my toes.

I felt Her wrap each of my ankles in something warm and tight, and tried not to squirm as She continued to caress my skin – I had never been so turned on as I was right then, I was moaning and squirming and writhing on the top of Her bed. I was so wrapped up in my arousal I didn’t notice Her flick a switch on the side of the bed, and it was only when I felt my wrists and ankles being pulled to the sides of the bed that I wondered what was happening. I was being slowly pulled into the centre of the bed, and in moments found myself spread-eagled on the soft covers.

I started to tug on the shackles as they tightened, and soon I found that I was stretched out, just as I found Her face coming into my view, with a sneering grin starting to cross Her face. “Comfy, pet” She asked as I looked through the aroused mist that fogged my gaze. “You are going to get accustomed to the ceiling in this room over then next few days – just until your assignment is found to have been missed. Then I’ll reset the alarm that I disabled earlier and it will inform the authorities know that this building appears to have had a break in. I expect that you will not have to serve too long, certainly not more than a few years for breaking into the senator’s holiday home. Enjoy your short stay, bye for now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment