Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Discoman & Panzerboy City at War: Episode 5

Submitted by Eroyan Barmy

"Desperado"

The night was like a lover to me with its chilly embrace and soothing darkness. In it I was able to move about as I pleased. Dead eyes reflecting the light from countless fires set by the ones who thought they knew what fear was. Those are not for me, I will let the boys take care of those. I want blood not just any blood but the blood of one who sends the little ones out to play.

Resting here on this ledge I watch the scurries of those below me. Some good, some bad, it doesn’t matter, they all smell the same to me. Delicious and filled with life which I do not have. Long ago I lost mine but my work was unfinished. I could speak of the one who showed me the path I walk, but its best to leave old demons in bed.

I sense the wind before it stirs the strands of my dark hair. I remain still, like the gargoyle next to me, a part of the building an illusion to any who might notice. No you are not seeing a woman on the prowl or even a person. Your mind is playing ticks on you look again. As usual if I felt myself being watched and they did look again. They would see nothing. I would make sure I could not been seen. Though I am far less helpless than most.

I inhale deeply and catch the faintest hint of it. Licking my lips I turn my head towards the wind. Inhaling deeper I purr to myself and gently lick my fang slowly. Yes…there it is the sweet smell of what I want, blood and power. Standing the leather boots creak softly as I begin to walk along the roof as they click gently along the stone tiles there. I lean over and look down, my dark ponytail drapes along my shoulder as my dead eyes search the little park for my prey.

There….standing among a small group of men pointing and giving orders I watch them move off and smile to myself. I breathe deeply again and a soft moan escapes my ruby lips and my body trembles a bit in pleasure. Hands running along my latex I arch and growl to myself. Yes he is one of self importance of feigned thought of power. He will taste delicious.

Snapping back my dead eyes lock onto this one, this …leader of the little ones. I claim him he is mine. Listen to me creatures of the night, leave him to me, for I want to taste him and enjoy his punishment. I giggle to myself softly and enjoy the thought of making bad boys pay.

Leaping from the roof without a care I land lightly on the sidewalk, a gentle click of the heels. Though I do suppose the little one with the bat thought it was quite impressive from three stories up. He stood in shock and mouth open in awe wondering where I came from. If he only knew he would run screaming his head off. I walk past him. He is not what I want. Hopefully he isn’t a fool.

“Hey sexy bitch, you looking for some fun tonight?”

He is a fool, as I hear him speak to me. Turning I look at him my dead eyes once against reflecting fire from the burning car behind him. His eyes are lust filled traveling over the curves of my body. I sway gently back towards him making sure he sees how my body moves, how the latex hugs me tight, how my pale skin glimmers in the moonlight. I lean close my ruby lips almost touching his then… I snap his neck and let him crumble to the ground.

“Ruffian” I whisper to myself and turn back towards the park.

I don’t fear them none of them have any idea what can await them in the darkness. Or what might be hunting them in the darkness. They use it to hide and to move easily. To spread fear they strike from the darkness and use it as a shield. I use it for these things too but the darkness is not an object to use it is an ally to me. My brother, my sister, my mother, my father, it is my family, the darkness is my home.

Striding through the little park I can still smell him. He is up ahead probably by the little fountain in the middle. There are others with him but they matter little. They cannot hope to prevent what will happen. I move right between two sentries who don’t even notice me walking less than a foot between them. I smile knowing my family watches over me. The darkness whispered to me that it wished to lose some bad habits in this city. I happily obliged it. The first was that fool of a man who tried to take it over. That was when I met the others who work to restore balance here. They were cute but I smelt an owner on two of them. The third who I met before that, well he had such a strong wild smell to him I don’t think he could be tamed.

I stop for a moment thinking about that one and purr to myself. “Oh it would be fun to try though.”
The light rustle of leaves and the soft crack of a twig, alerts me to being careless. Whipping around one of the sentries had seen me or at least my outline and this one, though he was a fool was a fool with a gun. Not that it scared me. You can’t kill what is already dead but the fool might shoot and I would have to chase my meal.

His arm is raising and I can hear and feel the kill or be killed aura radiate from him. I move and put all my speed into it. I cover the thirty feet to him in the blink of an eye and grab his neck and arm. Twisting the gun from his hand I hear his wrist snap and squeeze his throat. The rising scream in pain turns to a liquid gurgle as I hold him off the ground and watch him twitch his last. Dropping him I lick the little bit of blood from my hand and pout softly.

“Damn he tasted sweet. Oh well.”

Turning again towards the fountain I listen and drink deeply the night air. Yes he is still there but they must have heard something I can hear two that were with him moving this way. I dart up into the tree near me and rest on a branch there looking down as the two come up over the rise. It is dark here and my family conceals what I did. It will take them a few minutes to find the sweet one. Best move now before they do.

Running lighting along the branch I leap from tree to tree. It is a risk, for trees make noise and rustle. But by the time they really notice I will be to close. I move lightly and with purpose, closer and closer, landing in a tree just a few feet from the one I seek. The tree decided not to cooperate this time. She swayed back and forth a bit under my weight and rustled making him and the three others turn and look at it with doubting eyes. I sigh gently to myself.

Sometimes those things with life in them take offence that a being of death touches them. Of course you would say it was because you were moving and you weigh a bit. Gravity and all that, it was natural for the tree to move. I know better I have seen the spirits that travel all over. The reason the tree moved was though it knew the evil in these men. They were still bearers of life and therefore kindred to the tree. The tree did its best to warn them.

“What was that?” I heard one of them say.

“Check it out.” The one I seek orders.

Two move toward the tree and I allow them to get about halfway to me. I can just taste the sweetness the one I seek will be. How warm and delicious. These others they are nothing. But first I must make sure the one I want can’t get away. I grab a limb from the tree, a good heavy limb. With a resounding crack I can sense the men jumping like scared rabbits. The tree hisses at me as it shakes again.

“Next time keep quiet.” I hiss back to it.

I can hear the clicks of guns and the smell of gunpowder burning in barrels before the bullets even start flying. Just a split second is all it takes. I turn and throw the limb of the tree with a little restrained strength at the one I seek and hit him where I wanted, right in his knee and he goes down yelling as he tries to scramble out of the way of whatever hell has unleashed upon him.

Leaping out of the tree just as the first of the bullets spraying from their guns eat into the place I had just been. I heard the tree spirit curse them for their idiocy. I land twenty feet away on the other side to their right and cover myself with shadows. I laugh then, one I do not hide and the effect it has on them is just what I wanted. Resounding off the trees and buildings around us it sounds as if it comes from everywhere. I muse at them as they spin in different directions trying to find me. I hear the two that they sent before some running back. I hope they let them know they are coming.

I hiss lustfully as the wayward lambs are cut down by the frightened Shepards. So unnerved were the ones left behind that as soon as the two coming back got close they were blasted out of fear. I drink it deeply from the air. These beings play with fear I am the Mistress of it. As they come to their senses and run to try and help their buddies I move to strike at them. The one in the back is the first to go. Swept up in a swirl of shadows his gun clatters to the ground and an unholy scream pierces the silence. I won’t bore you with the details of what I did. But I enjoyed it.

As usual the other two freak and begin to fire in all directions except the right one. Not that they can hurt me with their weapons, but I don’t want holes in my outfit. I let the two rage a bit as I move calmly towards the one I seek still writhing on the ground. Picking up the limb I threw I tap it on the fountain brick. They spin and gawk at me. I don’t know what they were expecting but it obviously wasn’t me. Once again that split second of indecision is their downfall. I move right next to one, before he can even comprehend what is happening I crack his skull open. The other turns but it’s too late. I snatch the gun from his hands and grab his shoulder and force him down to his knees. Looking right at the one I seek who has stopped writhing and now just stares at me like a demon from hell.

“Bad boy” I hiss and pull the trigger ending his life as well.

Panic is in his eyes as I toss the gun with a clatter and begin to walk towards him. Boot heels clicking on the fountain stones. My dark eyes flashing with hunger and excitement over tonight’s fun. I reach down and pull him up pressing my latex body close to him.

“What are you?” He stammers out shaking.

I drink in his fear his scent and purr as I kiss him deeply. Something he didn’t expect the response is slow but as a good little boy even in times like this there is the arousal from him. I molest him slowly as I kiss and nibble to his neck then gently lick the place I will taste him from.

Whispering I answer him finally, “Justice.”

There was no scream no hollowed echo of fury or remorse as I bit and drank deeply from him. Feeling all that I had smelled and sensed in him, he was almost heavenly. The blood was so good it was orgasmic. I enjoyed every moment of it as I took his life and deprived those who wanted to wage mayhem on the darkness of another leader. Purring I laid him down gently and patted the erection they always get. They always die happy when I want them too.

Licking my lips gently, now even more red that usual I purred to myself and walked from the park. Tomorrow there will be reports of the Huntress striking again. A list of the dead and what all they had done. It matters little to me. Tomorrow there will be another who dies and another one after that if they deserve it. My mind wanders as I climb up the nearest building with ease thinking about that wild boy I know.

He is a rather good boy. Good boys never die by my hands. If I like them enough they usually get to see me naked. Laughing to myself I move with ease over the roof tops and into the darkness, letting my family envelope me in its embrace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment