Friday, February 19, 2010

Offerings

Submitted by Launfal Moorsider

What can I give,you ask?
What can I offer?
I know it's not all about me, I just need a reminder once in a while.
And I don't care what anyone says, I'm not an attention whore dammit!
But what I have to give is:
A faithful heart to my Mistress: I've never strayed from you even though it seems like you're pushing me away, this one is like the cat you fed once, he's never going away
Patience: not trying to get her attention because I know that she has all of us in her keeping, and will wait to come when called
Quietly waiting at her side, not butting in, just hoping that she will brush my cheek with her hand or mess with my hair.
Courage: Yes, I will guard you and defend you and our family even if it means losing my life. My will belongs to you and I will fight no matter what the odds
Tenderness: Mistress has a lot of stress, she has so much to deal with, lie down my lady, let me rub your feet until you feel that you can float upon them again, there, now moving to your neck and shoulders, let's get all of that tension out, feels the tense worried muscles, like knots on a rope, just breathe deeply my Mistress, get some oxygen in there.
And my beloved slave sisters (I have 2), I'm always watching out for you and if anyone gives you a hard time I WILL KICK THERE ASS INTO THE NEXT COUNTY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment