Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Darkness

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at the Dominion

Walking through the hall of the large house, my mind wondering around. Thoughts of what was to come when we reached the end of the hall and moved into the room with the door closed. My Feet so heavy it felt I could not take another step, My will the only thing that makes me continue.

Her hand moves to my shoulder, strong and warm against the bare flesh of my shoulder. My eyes staying ahead of me as we travel, The hall seeming so long this night. My words had caused this, my actions had caused such things. Tonight I would pay dearly for such freedom of my tongue.

So close to me she is now, right behind me, the sounds of her heels hitting the floor and flooding my mind with each step. The sounds telling me of the tense and upset mood. Heavy breaths behind my neck, I could feel the pain of what had happened in them, the hair on my arms and neck stand up, slight little bumps gracing my skin.

The door, The dark door, my body in front of it. Only needed is my hand to lift and turn the handle, such a hard thing to do. Fighting within myself to do as I should or to run beg plea. The warm hand squeezed my shoulder, somewhat comforting in it's grasp, but I knew what would happen when I had spoken my mind so freely. When I stood up for what I believed in.
My hand lifted and felt the cold metal of the knob, slowly it turns with a small cry, the door creaking open as blackness hit my eyes. My will caring my feet forward into the coldness of the black as the door closes behind me. The feeling of the person behind me gone now, I turn and see nothing, She was gone, No touch, no voice just the door. Alone in the darkness My thoughts lost in my head, The punishment more then I thought.

Standing in the darkness just inside the closed door, nothing seen in the pitch blackness. Alone in my thoughts knowing what I had done. My body tense, pain in my body not from the physical. Wanting to break out of the room and disappear from it all, to forget it, but knowing I could not run from such, it would haunt me for much longer then I knew. A light begins to come into view across the room, My eyes drawn to it a voice speaks with it calm and soothing sound. My mind instantly being drawn, my feet moving cautiously towards it. The light growing, taking a form as one I knew, but not one I was all that close to. Not alone, someone there to hear my fears worries and faults and not judging me.

The room now bright and my eyes drawn to one as I now knew I did not have to go through this alone, that there was someone who cared, someone who was comforting and reassured me of what had happened. Someone to clear my thoughts and to watch over me with no strings attached. The times will be slow and rough, but now not lonely and as cold as the path would be if left in the darkness after my actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment