Monday, March 1, 2010

First Encounter Part I

Submitted by a submissive at the Dominion

I had recieved an email in my mailbox early Saturday morning and was puzzled as to who it was from until I remembered it could only be one person. Filled to bursting with a nervous knot in my stomach and also a sort of excitement, I went read the email and discovered it wasn't who I expected it to be. I wasn't disappointed at all it just seemed unexpected.

Upon reading said email the nervousness welled up inside me once more causing me to squirm in my seat. I had been waiting for this time to come, and now that it was here...How would I handle it? An encounter was commanded of me...I loved to be commanded yes, and it gave strict instructions on what to bring, what to wear and what time to appear. Midday they demanded..I had planned to be away with friends..but I knew with some persistant pleading I could call off sick to take a much needed break to be with my summoner.

And so I did. After coughing, moaning and voicing nasally I had convinced my friends that I was just too ill to leave that day..I'm sure one of them knew what was going on but knew me well enough that I meant business and wasn't going to let anything ruin the rest of my day.

What to bring...I was directed to bring my heavy leather torso harness, my cuff set, my latex outfit and a box of black condoms. It struck me as odd to bring so little, but I never questioned it further in my head.

What to wear...I was to walk out of my house with clothes I didn't mind getting dirty. So I ended up wearing a pair of simple low rise jeans, a striped button up shirt, and some simple loafers. I put on my lucky brown leather necklace that had a mock tiger's tooth on the end.

After gathering up these my items into a brown grocery bag, and putting on my clothes I walked over to my brown suede couch and waited till an hour before noon. And waited and fell asleep with my eyes open fixated on the red rimmed wall clock that hung just above the short tv stand.

When the time hit 10:58am my mind's eyes saw through my eye and triggered me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes for a good 4mins then eventually walked into the bathroom to dab some water into them.

A great relief. I looked up from the sink basin and looked dead into the mirror to check myself for any fixable imperfections. It was to be my first time and I wanted to leave a great impression of myself. I noted that the nap on the couch ruined my hair. So I reach down, grab my hard brush and start to brush from the back of my head forward creating small waves in my short hair. I looked myself over once more and when satisfied I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room.

It was time and anxiety crept up on me again. My arms felt like water as I retrieved my grocery bag of items and keys off the kitchen counter, and with one final look around both rooms I nodded to myself and headed out the front door.

The weather was perfect today. Warm, sunny, and yet it was all bare-able in sleeves which was fine since I didn't need to be any darker. I unlocked my car with a push of a button on the remote, got in, set my bag on the seat next to me, and had one more final look at myself. I gave myself a smile, told myself things were going to be fine, pulled out of my driveway and headed to the east.

After 10 mins I had finally gotten halfway to my checkpoint and the closer I got the more I started to knot up. I needed to do something to clear my head, so I turned on the radio and my favourite song had come on. It was something from the Beetles and after being stopped by a red light I started to drum on my steering wheel to the beat. I bobbed my head and the person next to me stared on. I looked over, gave a welcoming nod, then the light changed and I was off again.

Finally! I had reached my destination. And what a destination it was. I arrived at 11:45am in front of a luxuries mini-mansion. The outside was the mansion was built with grey masons stone, dark red roof, a double chimney, and a winding drive way. The yard had lush green grass that seemed to be recently trimmed as I could still smell the cut blades but faintly. I walked up to the veranda and noticed on both sides were rose bushes is full bloom. The left had red, the right had white. Both spoke to me a symbol of unity, and I held onto that thought in my heart.

I stood as relaxed as I could and started to ring the doorbell. it chimed like most doorbells, slow and loud, and I could hear this even outside. The door I stood in front of was a storm door that was black and decorated with the usual leaves and spirals. The door behind it was made of oak with the center hollowed out and implanted with a clear glass etching of a hand holding a riding crop. To the untrained eye I'm sure it would have been something else to them.

I reached over to push the doorbell again but stopped when I saw a read haired woman in a black skirt suit walking towards the door. She seemed to smile when she saw me and unlocked the door without haste. She opened both doors for me and asked me to take off my shoes and come right in. I sat there frozen for a minute when I heard her accent, it was unforgettable. I could feel my heart trying to beat out of my chest to make her speak more to me

She looked at me through red glasses and clapped her hands twice to snap me out of whatever realm I fell into. I looked at her shocked and slightly embarrassed and hurriedly took off my shoes. She took them from my hand as I walked through the door, and placed them into a coat closet in a spot she would remember. I looked all over the foyer to see she was a woman of greater taste than I had actually imagined. Small table sculptures and paintings decorated this entrance and I could have gone on but again she called me to her attention.

I was displeasing her already without meaning to and I looked to the floor at my sockless feet. I saw her tall heels as she walked closer to me and took my chin in her right hand and with her green eyes she looked into my brown ones. A smile spread across her face and her lips crept closer to mine. I fell for the trap and when I went forward she slowly pulled away letting a finger slide off the tip of my chin. I stood there growing with excitement in more places than one. I didn't think she had noticed this as she turned away from me and now seemed to be holding something in her hand. I could hear it tapping in her and soft chuckle came from her. She turned to me now holding whatever it was behind her back.

She came close to me again but this time she examined me. She ran a hand over my left arm, caressing my forearm up to my shoulder where she would give a firm squeeze. The buttons of my shirt were being undone by her nimble fingers. She spread it my shirt open to examine my chest and abdomen. She seemed very satisfied, as I heard an "Mmhm", and continued to my rear. I felt a gentle pull on my shirt and a second later it was sliding off my back and onto the floor. I heard my shirt being tossed and when I looked down I saw it wasn't on the floor, but my head was quickly pulled back by her firm hand. She pondered my figure and ran something cold over my back. I tried to look around but this time she said my name in a commanding tone and I quickly obeyed.

She traced the object over the lines of my shoulder blades, then to the small line of my ribs and finally the line of my spine. The object was rode up to the back of my neck and down to lower back sliding over my belt and over butt. I heard her chuckle again as she rode the object over my butt and between my legs where she would give a firm tap on my sac. I jumped just slightly and instinctually tried to protect myself. She walked around to the front of me and looked from my face to my hands covering my cock.

She exposed the object which I recognize as the crop from the door etching, and gave my hands a firm slap with it. "I'll have none of that boy" and slipped the crop between my hands to which I removed slowly to my sides. "Hands behind your back and don't move them" I did as she said. She smiled and ran the crop over my chin. "Good boy". She lowered the crop and touched my sac in a more teasing manner. I started to grow even more excited as my cock was starting to become a prominent bulge in my jeans and she could see this clearly.

"Widen your stance boy..I want to see what you're hiding in there" she tapped both legs from my inner thigh as she said this and I stood more open as she commanded. I felt her left hand give my sac a nice squeeze and my abdomen tightened as i rolled my eyes. She slowly undid my belt and lowered my head to try and see what she was doing, but again she stopped me. "Keep your head straight" I lifted my head and stared ahead at the vase on the mantle of an unlit fireplace while she continued to undo my belt, then the button on my jeans and finally the zipper.

She stood back and eyed me carefully with a huge grin. "Aren't you forgetting something boy?". I looked down, but quickly my head was pushed back up. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to dress in whites before you put on pants boy?" I had completetly forgot my underwear before leaving home and now here I am hung out in nothing but jeans. She marveled this and caressed my cock with her crop, "They don't make them much like this anymore", She was referring to me being uncut and took instant pleasure in gripping my cock and sliding up the foreskin over the head. I started to lean my hips slowly forward so she could get more of it in her hand, but she placed my cock back into my pants, zipped, and buttoned me back up. Before she took her hand off she would give me another squeeze holding longer than the first, then she finally let's go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment