Saturday, July 18, 2009

Short and Sweet - Anonymous

This one is short and sweet.  It's a confession about something I did this morning, something I had someone else do.  This morning I put a nice little vibrating plug in my boy's ass and then made him play with himself til he came for me.  It was very hot watching him with his head turned to the side, eyes closed, straining not to cum.  His toes curled and I leaned forward in my seat to watch him struggle.  His cock was so hard and red and the effort was showed in his face.  I know he wanted to cum but also knew he didn't want it to end.  Finally, after about 20 minutes of hard stroking he couldn't hold back any longer and came for me: nice and messy and hot.  I leaned back and smiled, impressed at the effort and how hard he came, and with myself for giving him a good workout to start his day.  As he sits here listening to this, I hope he feels his sore cock, his ass, and remembers that he is mine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment