Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally II - Heather Steampunk

I pout as She pulls back “Such a needy little slut you are.” Her hands pull my shirt up and over my head. She chuckles “good god girl, you are blessed!” I smile and She pushes me onto the bed. I can hear Her getting on the bed as well, hovering above my body, close enough to feel Her heat, but She is not touching me. I growl, I need Her so much, I want Her so close. I growl hard when out of nowhere Her tongue flicks over my nipple. 

Ok that was the end of part 1 .. just as a reminder .. here comes part two..


I gasp as Her lips close around my nipple, a soft moan escapes my throat and I see Her pull back. "You did not think this was about YOUR pleasure, did you?" I look at her and shake my head. "Don't lie to me you stupid girl, you came here thinking this was all about you, but let me tell you something, this is about me. My pleasure, mine, not yours. Do you understand that?" I bite my lip and nod, she scares me but god she arouses me at the same time. "Spread your legs" It is not a question, she demands it from me and I am more then willing to obey. I look at her as I do what pleases her. She shifts and places one knee between my legs. "If you move, I will tie you down, do you understand that?" Again I nod, unable to speak, I will do whatever she pleases of me just as long as she doesn't stop. "Good girl." She looks at me, her eyes burn on my skin. I have never felt more naked in all my life, I blush as her eyes go lower and lower, her facial expression stays the same and I get more insecure. 

Her knee presses against me, hard, I blush, she must feel my wetness but she doesn't mention it. Her nails scratch down my stomach and my back arches up. "You little slut, had I not told you, to NOT move?" A deep sigh escapes her mouth, and I feel like I have let her down. "Close your eyes" I do as she ask and close my eyes, couple of seconds later I feel the blindfold slipping over my head, covering my eyes. Her hands grab my ankles and she ties me to the bed. "Spread your arms and hold the bed" Again I do what she asks of me and she ties my hand to the bed, it hurts. She repositions herself and sits on top of me. She is naked. 

I cannot see, but I feel her every move. Her hands slide over her body, her beautiful soft skin, and I hear her softly moan. "Tonight I am gonna take you, fill you, you will be mine. Completeley mine, I own you, you are not allowed to think, you obey. You will be mine. All of you. I claim you as my own." Her voice is raspy and I smile and I tell her "I want nothing else then to be Yours, completely taken, I am yours." 

"You are a good girl, I like that. A stupid brat, but at least you listen." I feel her leaning back, her body presses against mine and I want to touch her, I want her to touch me. I can only imagine what she must look like now, leaning back, all open for me to see, but I can't see. She moves back up, I feel something tingeling over my skin. It touches me, tickles me, arouses me. "This Heather, is my flogger. I want you to get to know it." She drags it along my breasts, my stomach, lowers it and with a flick of the hand she cracks it on my stumach. My back arches up and I bite my lip hard not to make a sound. She laughs. "Good girl, now what did you forget? Let's try that again, shall we?" She runs the flogger through her hands and unexpecticly brings it down again, even harder then last time. I almost scream it, "Thank You". She laughs "That is better."

She puts the flogger to the side and leans over me. Her tongue traces my lips and I so badly want her to kiss me. I want her to take me, I need her to take me. Her lips press down, and her tongue enters my mouth. Her kiss so intense, passionate, wild, hungry, making me ache for more. Her hand slides over my stomach, her nails dig in my skin, and then she stops kissing me. For a moment I think that she is leaving me here, all tied up, alone. "I told you not to think, she slaps me. I know how you are. Don't make me repeat myself again." 

She grabs my hair and pulls my head back, her tongue licks over my throat. "You are mine, I am claiming what is mine." Her fingers run through my wetness and I gasp. Her touch, so smooth, so experienced, so hot. She is quiet, not a sound escapes from those gorgeous lips, she is claiming me, as she enters me. 

I whisper "Yours, all Yours".

0 comments:

Post a Comment