Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anonymous Poem

Control me, put me on a leash, 
Tie me up and give me peace 
Blindfold me and bend me over 
Flog my ass show me Your power 

Mistress please Your lil one begs 
Show me Your Dominance get into my head 
Hold my pleasure within Your hands 
Make my submission Your biggest fan 

Orgasm only through Your command 
Speaking with allowing waves of Your hand 
A look to tell me in submission i'm free 
Deserving of the spankings over Your knee 

Walk through the mall at the end of Your leash 
Let people stare, point, and freeze 
Put me on all fours and show them i'm Yours 
As i proudly display the collar i adore 

Simple things, don't allow me clothes 
Don't allow me to speak or even answer the phone 
Do i appreciate Your sex when You decide to show 
Yes but most of all i like the control 

Yes Mistress 
words that ring 
Yes Mistress 
words that sing 
A simple look to make me behave 
What am i? 
Her willing slave 

Why a slave you may wish to know 
because i can't refuse Her or say no 
i can't help it 
i simply can't help it 
and i enjoy every second

0 comments:

Post a Comment