Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Captive Part 1 by Lady Crissy

The Captive  Part I

All I had told him was that we were going to one of My favorite places, someplace very special to me.  The nature park was a place of solace to Me all through college, a place a bit outside the busy city where I would hike, put a blanket down and simply soake in the peace, the sounds, and feel the breeze on My skin. I knew the land there like the layout of My apartment, the forest, the water, even the boundaries where the wilderness met civilization. I had the perfect spot picked out with water nearby, heavily wooded.  I had never seen anyone back that far into the area mostly because of the thick prickly bushes that created a barrier to the casual hiker and dog walkers that tended to frequent the park.

I bought all the supplies I needed a few days earlier, feeling My excitement grow about the outing with a twist that I have planned.  I even packed for the trip early that morning, everything ready to go so that when My boy and I awoke we could head out after showering and eating. Morning came, and with everything packed we began the drive.We drove chatting about our own memories about the outdoors, about camping, hiking, even about Me being in Scouts.  We laughed about the application of scout knot training in preparing a young Lady to be a Domme.  It made me laugh to remember those times, and I chuckled to think what My former naturalist teacher would think about this outing.

When we arrived, I directed My boy to leave the packs and equipment untl we explored and found the perfect spot.   I explained we could come back and get them, then set up camp.  We took small packs and water and headed out, walking along the trail, Me pointing out some key landmarks he could look for to find his way back.  It was a beautiful day, sunlight streaming in through the treees, the air just perfect - warm but not so warm to make a hiker to feel exhausted.

After walking for about 40 minutes, I stopped to take a break, and sat on a large stone, running fingers over it and greeting this old friend that I knew so well and visited so many times.  My boy sat on his knees in front of My feet  and he I chatted about the beauty of the area, the variety of bird calls, trees and flowers.  I loved seeing that the trip into the woods was bringing out the boyish joy in him.  After drinking some water, I stood silently and put a hand on My boy's shoulder, indicating he should stay kneeling as he began to stand to join Me. I squeezed his shoulder, and with a smile he looked up at Me, quietly waiting for direction or instruction.  I could feel My excitement building, and it was difficult not to give it all away, but I did, and imagined the sweet satisfaction that in the end would be Mine.

End of Part I

0 comments:

Post a Comment