Saturday, January 18, 2014

That's Why by Anonymous

My ears perk, faintly hearing your breaths about my ears, drawing oxygen into the furnace of your deviant mind, churning out endless reams of evil things to do to     me.
I lie still, forcibly so, eyes staring deep into the endless black abyss that encompasses my visual world, keeping me guessing, the cruelest torture.
Of all the things I should fear, It's my own imagination that is the most twisted, of the depths of pure decadent pain which you could be plotting to unleash on my     eagerly expectant form.
Beads of sweat from such agonizing anticipation make my skin glisten, chilled in the still, silent air, only broken by your breaths.
In my mind I picture you loomed over me, brandishing a most evil whip of cruel tapered beauty that cuts the very air with each idle motion of your wrist while you     ponder where to strike first.
My fingers curl into fists, bracing for an impact I am sure is to cut me into two, teeth grinding and clenching together.

The mystery is broken when I hear a soft laugh, A flick of paper.
I am mistaken.
My mind is making fool of me again.
You are enjoying your book.
My head fades back into reality, the soft pleasurable weight of your calves on my hips.
The ache of the bindings that keep me pinned to your table.
No, that's not quite right, you didn't turn a page, it sounds different.

I hear the soft, bemused mutter.
"You are so beautiful like that."
My face all a puzzle, at least, obvious to you.
I make a small smile, picturing your sly grin of satisfaction at your handiwork.
Elaborate ropes keeping me your compliant captive.
A heel digs into my side sharply, painfully, resetting my jaw to that grimace of expectant pain.
"That face, that's the one that makes me giggle"
And I hear your soft, pleased laugh again, tainted with deviant joy.

My heart rises, hot flushes of happiness swell in my chest and flow down my spine to cauterize the pain.
That laugh, that's why I let you do this to me.
No, Why I beg you to do this to me.
To use me.
Just for that smile.
That's why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment