Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pushing Limits Part 1 by Duncan

Pushing Limits part 1

Today Mistress pushed my limits. We have had a long time with casual interaction only she yearned for more from me. I yearned to please her too.  As much as I possibly could. Today She took control and demanded my service. To Her that owns me I happily submitted. I did not know exactly how she wanted my service but willingly gave it to her. I gave of myself for her service and pleasure.

I was anxious when she made the pronouncement I was going to be spanked, but not just any spanking.  It was a spanking of discovery. Today She wanted to know my limits. I was scared and yet I found peace in knowing she would not cause me real damage -- only the pain I could endure, to the limit of that endurance. I knew she would care for me after, but now she needed to be controlling and punishing. I asked if I had done something wrong and she said nothing major -- only minor misdeeds which will also be forgiven with this spanking.

She ordered me to go get my paddle, and hairbrush and to kneel before her naked. I was growing more anxious with every order.  She was really going to push hard. I had never been spanked with both implements before, so I was nervous. I apologized for my misdeeds and begged, hoping she would be lenient with me. Her resolve was strong. She accepted my apologies, but Her mind was set.  My punishment was sealed. All I could do was follow Her instructions, offer my submission and endure my fate.

She looked at me with her eyes burning and expectant.  I had almost forgotten in my anxiety. "Please Mistress, may I have a spanking now?" A quick smile crossed her lips, her eyes returning once again to the steer punisher which inhabits her soul. "Yes, Mine you may." I stood and lay across Her lap my butt raised high, ready for the torturous pain to begin.  I knew my true place, ready to suffer for Her.

I felt the cool leather of the paddle start to caress my cheeks. I felt the anxiety building as I waited for her first spank. "Why doesn't she start?".  "Please Mistress, start so it can end and so that I can resume my place in your good graces." Still I waited as she admired her sub, knowing in Her mind what I was about to endure for Her. The caressing stopped.

SPANK! The hard leather paddle came down upon my butt, and the pain seared through my skin, my brain reporting the burning of her first stroke.  Barely recognizing the pain, the second SPANK.  Then another blow and SPANK SPANK SPANK. 3 more blows fell across my cheeks. I urgently felt the desire to clench but fought it knowing I had a long way to go.  Earning more strokes was not a wise thing to do.  I hoped She would see my will to endure and be lenient in Her heart for Her pet that She Loves so.

I felt the leather once again caressing my cheeks.  As the the stinging was still going away from the first set -- SPANK followed by nine others.  They scored my cheeks and turned them to what I was sure was a dark red.  Yes, that would make Her stop.  They would be very red and She would take pity on me. She told me She loved me; I replied in kind expressing how much i Love Her. Then as the last word escaped my lips on came a rapid fire stream of pain as Her paddle rained fire on my already sore bottom.  Ten more times.  Harder than the first two sets. I gritted my teeth and moaned out my sorrow begging for relief. She smiled at what a good boy I was and asked "How do you feel?" I gave my number.  I was at a 'six'.  Really?  Only a 'six'?  What was I thinking?  Why not tell her an 'eight' or a 'nine' to force this session to end early.

My love for Her forced me to be honest.  She would know.  I had endured worse than this before and She knew it.

I breathed in and out, deeply relaxing as much as I could -- my bottom stinging and warm. She raised the paddle and brought 10 more of the hardest SPANKS I had ever endured.  My mind reeled ; tears began to form in my eyes at the pain She had inflicted. I begged her to stop.  She merely asked for my number.   I responded "seven". My mind told me only a "seven" really ; I mustn't lie to Mistress.

She spoke, "I am going to give you the five hardest you have ever received from the paddle. Now! I will understand if you clench a little but don't do anymore than you need do or you will get more. Do you understand?"

My mind was reeling, HARDER?!  She hasn't hit me Her Hardest yet? I braced myself just in time... SPANK!!!! SPANK!!!! SPANK!!!! SPANK!!!! SPANK!!!!. My cheeks were set aflame with a pain that made my soul scream. I clenched up as little as I could.  I couldn't not clench.  OMG! "Mistress," my mind told me, "Please stop!".

I began to cry sobbing.  I asked her to stop. I pleaded. She simply asked "What is your number?"

My mind screamed but my soul knew I where I was at at.   "Nine,  Mistress!"

She said, "Go grab a blanket and come cuddle with me for a few minutes!" I grabbed my warm blanket and returned to cuddle -- with Her arms holding me.  She kissed my hair and said, "I love you Mine." I melted in her arms, my bottom stinging from her strokes.

"I love you, Mistress." It was over...or so I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment