Sunday, January 12, 2014

Her Boy by Anonymous

Dark eyes, hidden by darker hair invade my dreams at night,
Proud to be your beloved boy, humbled on my knees,
Bittersweet emotion squeezed from my every cell
As her sharp teeth viciously bite my lip and her rough hand is tangled up in my hair,
She sucks the language off my tongue…
Tender kitty paws turn to kitty claws and rip me bare,
Reminding me of my place…
Exposing me to you, emotionally, mentally…
She pushes the buttons on my electro-shock therapy
And then, picks me up, soothes and takes care of me.
Her doll to dress, and then undress accordingly…
She brings out the whore in me… and then the innocence
I cry with her, die for her, and am reborn every time she says…
“Boy, you may open your eyes”
Darkness, yet I can hear you…
Deafness, yet I can feel you
I bear the marks of your discipline on my soul, like scars and bruises…
Evidence of my failures
Unworthiness, yet again I try to find your smile,
Because your pleasure is my priority and time zones the enemy,
Keeping me from brutality’s best and the worst of humanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment