Saturday, September 22, 2012

An Unexpected Surprise by Dark


An unexpected surprise

It was a night as black as the shadow that followed me, trailing behind like a lost puppy, searching
for its owner. I always took this route home, it was a more dangerous part of town, but this way was
quicker, I had not long got off work, and just wanted to get home, relax, take a bath, and go to sleep.
But someone else had other plans, we had discussed many of my secret fantasies online, and She had
said that She would fulfil them, In Her own time, and how She wanted to fulfil them.

I suppose really I should go back in the story a little, She was my Mistress, I use the term was"
as we are no longer together, we parted ways 3 weeks ago, why? I am not sure, I am not really sure
of anything any more, I did still think about Her, as we had been speaking and camming to each other,
for the past year. I thought our relationship was perfect, we shared our darkest fantasies, we
grew together, and learnt from each other, but all good things come to an end, and so did this.

Anyway, back to the present, something didn't feel right, had I forgotten something, I was quite
forgetful, and always leaving things at work, or forgetting to switch things off, maybe that was it
I bet a left a light on, yes! fuck it, who cares, im not going back now, I don't pay their fucking
electric bill. But I would soon wish I had gone back, maybe my forgetful streak could have been my
1 saving grace, a sort of destiny, that I had ignored deep in the back of my mind. But as the
thundering blow struck the back of my head and everything turned from dark, to complete blackness
the light ironically would have saved me from the dark.

I am not sure how long it had been, where I was, or who was there, as I began to regain consciousness,
My head was pounding, like a thousand headaches all rolled up into one giant migraine. I lifted my
arm to hold my head, but something stopped me, I panicked, huh, what the fuck is going on, both my
arms were strapped down, my legs were too, and even my torso, yes I was turned on by bondage, but
put into a scenario I had no idea about, ad taking by this much surprise, arousal was the last thing
on my mind, I realised I couldn't see, I realised I couldn't speak, I could feel the gag that filled
my mouth completely, inflatable? no too soft... cloth? maybe, my mind raced, and rushed through
infinite scenarios.

"SLAM"

My heart hit my throat "oh shit, someone is here" I thought, I heard footsteps getting louder and louder
until they just stopped, they were near me, I bet they were watching me, fucking pervert! ironic,
I always thought of myself as a pervert, but I would never just kidnap someone off the street, that's
just fucking crazy. All of a sudden a sharp pain ran through my body, causing me to jerk, and pull
tightly against the restraints.

"Remember me" a voice I would never forget said, it was Her! the thought never even crossed my mind.
We had spoke about kidnapping, and She knew it was a fantasy of mine, but I honestly never thought She
would make it a reality.

"I bet you never thought you would see me again, oops sorry, I mean hear me, as you don't see much
of anything do you" Her voice was serious, no element of a joke, or what I thought was Her normal
fun loving attitude. "Now, I did tell you I would take you as my 24/7 before, but we both knew you
were too pathetic to handle it, so..... I thought I would take matters into my own hands, and make it
reality"

I gave up, the restraints wouldn't budge, the gag and blindfold were strapped on tight, and I had no
will to resist Her in this state.

"The sensory deprivation hood", She explained "is quite thick isn't it, I will remove it now and then,
as apart from my needs, what more do you need to concentrate on. Now as time moves on, we have you
as the most perfect, submissive sissy boy imaginable, catering to my every whim, and believe me,
what you saw of me online, wasn't a shadow of the serving, suffering, and torment that will penetrate
you here"

I swallowed hard, and breathed deeply, the small holes in the hood, were hard, but not impossible
to breath through.

"Enjoying the taste of my panties are you bitch" She whispered softly in my ear, I made sure they were
damp first, don't want you dying of dehydration do we She laughed.

"Now, I am going to go and leave you with some time to think, I will be back in the morning, sleep
well, if it doesn't keep you awake of course"

I didn't even have time to think of what would be keeping me awake, as the short sharp electric jolts
penetrated my ass. Electric dildo? you have to be shitting me, I thought. Then I felt the warm sensation flood the front of whatever I was wearing, now I had pissed myself too!

I heard Her laughing as She walked away, and slammed the door closed, leaving me alone, scared, wet and in pain.

This was one fucked up day, and I had a feeling things would only get worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment