Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Surprise Confession by Jamie


A surprise
I logged in to sl and greeted my Mistress, she summoned me to the dominion and told me the most wonderful news I could have ever hoped to receive.

I was told to check my groups and that there was another title waiting there for me
 Again I worried a little, nervous at the thought and i wondered what this might be
I fumbled around with my groups and finally found were to go
My heart stopped for a moment as it said Mistress Crissy's, eagerly i gave it a click so it would show
Do you realise what this means boy was what my lovely mistress had said
But I could not answer I was so happy not a sound or a word did i type

Instead i  knelt upon my knees said something silly like WOW me Jamie stipe
It has still not fully sunken in, her strength and kindness fill me with peace
there is a tenderness and wisdom about her that i know will never cease.
So i try to write something here when really i want to tell all and spread the word
To shout it out loud and proud that I am now owned by Mistress Crissy Viper and she is my world

0 comments:

Post a Comment