Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sunday Afternoon by Anonymous Sub


Last Sunday was not your normal Sunday afternoon. Previous to this I had met some some people in real life Fem Dom D/s relationships and had got on with them. they told me that actually there is a scene within the scene. Forget about Pedestal, they said it is too clubby; they do hen nights there now.
Anyway they mentioned that I might be the type of boy who would be welcome at one of these events and they proceeded to send me details about past parties. No more than a hundred people maximum, 50 50 ratio friendly atmosphere and the chance to experience 8 hours of a truly Fem Domme world.
I said i was interested but to be honest I never really gave it much more thought. I was told you had to be recommended for this event and that you had to undergo a phone interview with the head Mistress and organiser  and if she accepted you then there was still a waiting list.  Places were limited and many went to known couples and only a few went to single male subs.
A telephone interview followed and we spoke about what experience I had and i mentioned about the dominion and second life. We also spent time talking about other interests and I spoke about my training regime at the gym and also some of my other interests. The lady seemed very nice and at the end of the interview asked me if I would like to be a house sub at the event. I was surprised and also a little flattered. I thanked her for her time but said I would have to discuss it with a Miss who knows me and who i trust with all my heart.
I spoke with Miss and raised my concerns, "What if i don't like it ?" "Am i just a slut?" "Should i go to a pro domme" "Should I try to ignore these feelings ?" All questions that Miss answered sometimes laughing but always truthfully and with knowledgeable authority.  She told me to go so I went.
The day came and the weather was awful, I had a difficult drive down there and had asked if I could speak to Miss when it was over she had said yes but text first as she  may be busy at the Dominion. I  thanked her and said i would.
On entering the event I was stopped by a burly bouncer type on the door. He looked at me and asked me for my receipt. I told him I didn't have one but gave him my number. He looked me up and down and I started to think I may have made a mistake. I was not as big as he was but i was in better condition and I was intent on standing my ground. afterall Miss had told me to attend. He finally found my number and apologised i shook his hand and he let me in.
Ahead of me was a table with a few fellow subs milling around I walked up to them introduced myself and then the Head Mistress came out clapped her hands and told us all to get changed and get our badges. I was stripped to the waist and wore black trousers and shoes as had been instructed. I also wore a collar I placed my name badge over my head on the lanyard and was then set to work in the kitchen.
I was part of a team of subs who prepared food and we were supervised by the head Mistress who spoke to all of us and told us how she wanted the food presented. Various different sissy maids came in and tottered about and then went out to serve the ladies. Rules were serve the ladies first and do not allow even collared and owned men any food or drinks. Leftovers were to be placed on the table and men could then help themselves to what the ladies had left.
I could hear the laughter and the hubbub coming format he main rooms the chatter and the occasional loud thwack. I checked the rota and saw that i was on duty in the spa room for an hour with a House Domme.
After wondering around the bar area and past the raffle I could now see the extent of this event. Lots of lovely ladies all in the finery with hats on magnificent outfits. Sissy maids collared' subs' unowned single men and a team of house subs of which I was a part of.
The spa room was exactly that and I entered and immediately saw the house Mistress on duty. I knelt before her and greeted her as my Miss had taught me to do. She smiled and turned around my name card. I said I was a little nervous as I did not know what to do.She smiled and said that is why i am here boy and then explained my duties Basically to be available for any Mistress who wishes to play to stop people bringing in glasses to the pool area and to be able to give her a foot massage when we were not busy.
 
The room started to fill up and i carried out my tasks diligently, when we were not busy I had to kneel by the Mistress's feet  at her right hand side and be available to her. It was at this point when a lady came in dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. I went to ask her if she needed help. She told me she had had a terrible journey up from London in the rain and that she was doing a demo in the next hour. I asked her what it was and she said it was a secret. I moved a table for her and helped her unpack. The Mistress i was working with came round and they started chatting It  was at this point that i was introduced to Miss Sidonia Von Bork. the lady who i was helping. We took out a huge sheet and i was asked to hold it up and to turn my head. I obeyed this immediately, Miss Sidonia then disrobed and squeezed herself into a little red latex dress and a pair of black open toed high heeled shoes. Ok lets test this thing and she looked at me. I remembered what Miss had told me serve well but do not do anything you are not comfortable with. I said ok and the lady clapped with delight. Nipples or cock and balls she asked. Not the usual thing you get asked on a Sunday afternoon i thought and I chose nipples. she seemed disappointed but none the less took out what looked like an old fashioned cb radio some wires attached to it and clamps complete with crocodile clips. She then brought out a piece of wire set on top of some wood in the shape of a cock. Welcome to Buzz cock she said.
The purpose of the game is for the Miss to try and get all the way around the cock without touching the wire. If she does so then a shock will go into the sub, in this case you. I smiled nervously. She assured me that it was safe and that you should never mess with electrics through the body but from side to side as in my nipples it would be fine if a little "scratchy" she said. She attached the nipple clamps and immediately it made me giggle. whether it was nerves or what; it was making me smile and wriggle too. A few people had come in now and the Miss i was working with at the beginning held my collar and said "oh i like the wriggly ones". the laughing set off the machine the sound waves must react in some way and i got a light shock. Miss Sidonia laughed and turned the dial up slightly, keep quiet she said as she deliberately touched the wire. "Buzzzz" this time it was more than a little scratchy and i let out a yelp which in turn gave me an after shook. More people had gathered round now and someone shouted from the back that they wanted their sub next. Miss Sidonia took the loop all the way round the cock and kept hitting the wire deliberately saying "Oh dear I am sorry " and I am so bad at this" It was all good fun and the little jolts of electric that went across my nipples really made me jump. Towards the bottom of the wire cock she tapped it a few times and I was literally writhing and wriggling on my knees with the other Miss holding me and everyone laughing and giggling which caused the after shocks to be more intense. "Oh i am sorry boy i really am poor at this" she leaned over and whispered in my ear. thank you for been a good sport. now kiss my feet and thank me properly and I will see you later. She lent back and then unclipped my nipples. the miss who i had been working with tweaked them and laughed. You are quite a fun boy she said.
I knelt down fully and kissed Miss Sidonias foot and thanked her, she waved her hand to motion me away and i got a round of applause from the crowd who had assembled. Another sub was making his way forward and his Miss shouted cock and balls. Everyone including myself laughed. I made my way back with the house Miss who took me to some seating  with her.  The first hour was up and she asked me if i would like to stay for a while to give her a foot massage. I said i would but that i was also on duty for the beauty pagent and would need to go in a half hour. I knelt and then proceeded to start to serve her........to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment