Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kitchen Door Poster by Rolf

Dear reader, this is a continuation of my story from a RL experience at a former farm house on the Swedish west coast some years ago. The first story covered the auction where a mistress, Katarina from Stockholm, bought me and then used me and tested my limits. Little did I know what would happen next.... This all took place in Swedish of course, but I have translated the quotes from memory into English. By the way, my RL name is also Rolf. .................................................................................... The kitchen door poster I had now been at the S/M camp on the Swedish west coast for two days and felt comfortable being owned by Madame Katarina, who bought me at an auction upon my arrival. I had argued with her a few times but she did not seem to mind except she had kept writing things down in a little black book and I had thought of asking her why. I had also made friends with some of the other mistresses and the male subs, but when I woke up on the third morning and crossed the courtyard to have breakfast in the kitchen in the main building I felt a change in the way I was being treated, and it was for the worse. I greeted three mistresses who were seated in garden chairs sipping tea and enjoying the morning sunshine, but they laughed at me and I could not figure out why. As I entered the main hall, two subs stopped talking to each other as I approached them. "Have your breakfast," one of them told me and giggled, glancing at his friend with a knowing look in his eyes. With a sense of discomfort I hurried down the corridor to the kitchen and I still remember to this day my absolute horror at seeing the poster on the kitchen door: "Rolf keeps objecting when his Madame tells him to do things for her. He keeps starting sentences with the word 'But ....' and the time has come to stop this nuisance, this bad behaviour. From now on his Madame will tick a box on the poster each time Rolf uses the word 'but' in conversations and each tick will result in one lash of the whip." I stared at the score, which stood at 35... In other words, I was going to be whipped 35 times. Goodness, this was too much for me. I opened the door with trepidation and entered the kitchen, where Madame Katarina sat alone at the breakfast table, a whip in front of her. She must have been waiting for me. This was so intimidating my stomach turned over and she saw my discomfort. "I am not going to whip you today." She spoke with that calm authority, so typical of her. "I shall wait 24 hours to see if your behaviour improves in the meantime. But the total score will stand, whatever it will be, and I will lash you accordingly tomorrow on your bare bottom. You are in big trouble." "But I didn't know you were going to do this to me," I protested. "Where is trust in all this?" Katarina smirked, pulled out a pen and wrote something in her black book, mumbling "36". "Just trust me Rolf, that you will get punished." I did not dare to say another word. Katarina smiled and said she was already seeing improvement in my behaviour. She rose, tucked the whip into her belt and left for me to ponder my fate. The tea and the sandwiches tasted of nothing as I worried about how severe my punishment was going to be in the end. Was she going to whip me in public? Surely not, she knew how I feared public humiliation, still do, yet she was already embarrassing me in front of the others. I realised I had to speak with her without seeming to object to her plans of course because that would only make my predicament worse. The day passed and I was on my best behaviour, but in the evening I had wine at dinner and said something that offended Katarina. She leaned over the table and slapped me in the face and my head went into a spin for a moment. Gosh, that hurt! I realised I had to remember I was the property of a sadistic woman. I must not judge her by her good looks, but by her mind. I was at her mercy and she knew how to get me. Late at night we were all dancing in the main hall and a lot of wine was being consumed and I started to relax, perhaps a bit too much. I had a brief argument with my Madame and at one point I talked back at another mistress because I can be rather opinionated and egocentric at times, a trait in my character that has not escaped a few mistresses in SL, at the Dominion and elsewhere. I woke up in the following morning with a headache from all the wine, got dressed and prepared to go and have breakfast, worried what the final score would be. I could have left this moment of course, jumped into my car and driven off, but it would have meant losing Madame Katarina, whose dominating manners thrilled me so much at times. Putting on a brave face I was ready for my punishment. I had to trust my Madame. But when I looked at the kitchen door poster and saw the final score I swallowed hard. Rolf Hultcrantz To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment