Saturday, May 19, 2012

It Was Her by Lady Karyn


It was her

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think she would be the one to bring endless light into my happy little world.  She, was just about my height, her long thick strands of blonde hair swept past her shoulders, much like a feather, dusting down mid- section of her arm. The Silhouette of or her curves, sweet full breast, slender waist that blended nicely to her voluminous hips. Her skin was creamy soft of which that  illuminates the cherry tint when she blushes. Her big sea blues eyes reflect all the innocents of the world.  But don’t be fooled, this precious gem of a girl had a deep secret she would only share with me.

It all happened one chilly October evening, after yet another invite to my home.  Like all other gatherings, I had stopped by the local vineyard and purchased a couple of bottles of their best wine. From there to the local deli to purchase the cheese and a few other fresh items for the evenings spread. When I returned home, I prepared all the evenings’ snacks, from there to the fireplace to set the roaring fire, turned on the light jazz music then tidied myself for the rest of the night.

She arrived just on time, I heard her car pull up into the driveway, the closing of the door, the shuffle of her heels snapping to the pavement, drawing closer to the front door. Just like the many times before on her past visits, she pressed into the doorbell.
I called out to her to come in, I knew she would wait for Me to sing out to her, for she’s been here numerous times, each time always the same as before. I smiled over to her and welcomed her to help herself to a  glass of wine and a snack, but, this time, tonight she declined.

This time, I could sense there was something different soaring around her thoughts. For I have known her several months now, we’ve talked together, sometimes for hours on many topics as most female friends do. This time, this evening, something was different, I watched her body language very carefully, the tone of her voice when she spoke the walk in her steps.

She then proceeded to remove her shoes and place them close together next to the arched doorway that lead into the sitting area. I sat still in My overstuffed brown leather chair, hearing the crackling snapping from the logs in the fireplace.  I steadied my eyes on her with intense curiosity.

From there she clasped her small hands behind her back, much like a feather drifting through the air, she slowly stepped closer to my chair.  I took in a deep long breath watching her effortless stride, tilting my head to one side, locking my stare deeply into her sea blue eyes.

She stopped mere inches from my position, there she stood for a moment of which seemed like a lifetime. I watched her lower her without saying a word, the air became thicker, as though I could senses the electricity streaming from her thoughts into mine. She lowered herself down unto her knees at the foot of My chair, the glow from the fire dancing across her entire being.

I waited a moment more before I spoke to her, asking her what was roaming through her thoughts. She raised her hand and placed it gently on My knee, lifting her head upward slightly with her soft voice she proceeded to share the secret. Telling me she had many of nights were she tossed and turned.  Restless thoughts consumed her mind, desires burning deep within her soul. She explained to me in depth her wish, that I would be her Mistress.

I sat still for moments longer, my mind processing all the information she openly shared with me. I thought to myself, I’ve never encountered a girl, would I be able to handle such an endeavor. Yet, as she knelt still at the base of my feet, I felt the rush of power raging through My veins, her willingness to give my hunger to take.

Leaning back in my chair, I told her to strip down as god had created her. She did with such ease and gracefulness. I told her to stand up straight and tall, and to place her hands at her side. The girl did as instructed without hesitation. I gazed upon her, seeing her breast heaving with each breath, her stomach twitch when my eyes lay upon it. Her legs steady, knowing she is feeling completely vulnerable and yet so sure of herself.  

My lips curled up pressing my sinister smile; I rolled out a moan like a lion purr. My eyes spoke out a pleasing approval. I told her to rest back down on her knees. Not giving her the answer just yet of my decision. She cuddled back down to her knees, asked me in her sweet voice if she could kiss my feet.

Of course you may, I replied. The girl cupped my feet,  places each of her hands around the base of My heels, gently she clasped her fingers as though she was holding the most precious art in the world. Her head lowered in sequence, she laid her mauve lips to the tips of my toes, paying homage to each one. She showered her kisses in such devotion; I could feel her passion to submit increasing even more.

I had made my choice.  I had known this girl for several months and that evening; was the beginning of journey into uncharted waters. The girl was mine.



-Karyn--

0 comments:

Post a Comment