Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dancing by Rebelpoet


Dancing

As we dance together in second life  (close, oh so close),
our avatars touch and slide across each other to the mad
beat of the heavy rock music, privately we start an im call.
    “Now strip for me.” she orders in her Chicago accent.
I strip down in real life exposing my cock, hungry for my Mistress
    “Stroke it”, she orders in her husky voice.
The avatars dip each other and I am touching myself
    “Now it's me stroking that cock.  My cock.   Tell me how it feels”
    “Good,” I moan.  “Your cock is so hard and throbbing,” and I stroke it hard and furious.
    “Faster,” she orders.
The avatars twirl and I increase speed.  Someone adds money to the sploder.  The screen is coming hazy.  I'm no longer in Los Angeles, she is no longer in Chicago.  We are together, we are one.
    “Fondle and pinch my balls,” she says next.
I moan for my Mistress and stroke and fondle her ballsgiving a groan as I pinch the tight testicles.
    “Rub one hand along those thighs and stomach.  Faster,” she calls out.  I start to rub my hand along her thighs and abdomen as I stroke faster and faster.  The music is pounding in my head.
    “Oh, my Mistress,"I groan.
She moans and I moan with her.   We moan faster and faster, more and more wildly.  We are one heart.
    “May I come?”,  I beg.
    “No, not until I do.  Don’t you dare cum without me.”
    “Yes, my Mistress,” I pant and squeeze the tip of my cock to keep from cuming.  She moans and I match pace.
    “Use those hips, Mine,” she orders.
    “Can you feel my wet pussy?”
    “Yes”, I moan.  “I can feel you.”
    “Then give it to me.  Give it to me!”
I know I will forever be hers in that moment..  I cum with a shudder and scream, so totally and completely, yelling, “my Mistress.  my Mistress”.
Nothing can part us, nothing can stand between us.
Nothing, nothing, nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment