Saturday, August 6, 2011

Confession By Alistair

Confession Fantasy of Alistair Dartmouth

Melissa and I had been dating now for more than six months. The difficulty in dating Melissa wasn’t that she was gorgeous, it was that she had made it clear from the very beginning of our relationship that she was going to have sex with me unless and until we were married. What made it worse was that she was not shy about flirting or teasing or even doing certain pre-sex foreplay with me. She would get me so aroused, aroused to the point where I did think I could bear it anymore. And then she would stop. Kiss me goodnight and lead me out the door of her house.

The first few times this happened I went home and finished the job myself. But about two weeks into our relationship, one night while she was teasing me especially intensely, she paused, fondled my penis and balls a few times as if she had discovered something. She then pulled away, zipped up my pants and sat back to sip some wine. Sitting there is shock and pent up arousal she began to converse with me, about nothing much at first. Then as my head cleared, she begins to talk about how she would find it very disturbing if she even thought that a man she were dating was masturbating outside of their time together. I tried to think of a way to object but she just kept on about how she would think he didn’t find her sufficient for his needs and how it would be insulting to her.

As she finished I realized she was right and I needed to confess to her what I had done and apologize for thinking only myself. She was warm and gracious in forgiving me but told me she thought we should not do anything that would arouse me for awhile just till I got a better idea of whether I could refrain from doing that anymore. I didn’t like it, but I was beginning to fall in love with Melissa and wanted to really make this work.

By the time she initiated some intimacy with me a few weeks later I had gone through several layers of intense internal struggles. Some nights with Melissa, the way she would dress or the topics of discussion would make me so horny I thought I would bust with so much as a touch. Some nights I wanted to get angry, but I always fell short of that because I could see in her a sincerity that she wanted a certain type of relationship and I really did want to please her. Though, I seriously didn’t know where this sense of selflessness was coming from. It was really not like me.

Once our intimacy resumed, the pressures just intensified. I would go home at night, struggling to go to sleep. Then, when I did, I would have the most erotic dreams of Melissa. But I’d wake up before we’d complete the sex. I’d wake up hard as a rock. I would ride to work on the train trying to hide my perpetual erection from everyone. I started wearing a trench coat, even on days there was no chance of rain. I dug myself into my work as diligently as I possibly could, just to get my mind off my arousal. Then the moment I had a break, even to just run to the restroom, my cock would against remind me of how much I wanted Melissa.

I can’t say it was all so terrible. My work habits actually got me a promotion and a huge raise just a few weeks ago. That’s when I decided I wanted to marry Melissa. I just knew I wanted to share the rest of my life with her. Tonight, when I asked her to marry me, she smiled brighter than I had ever seen her smile. And that made me happier than anything. I really do just want to make her happy. Then, once the excitement of the proposal was over and we had, of course, gotten quite intimate, she paused and sat back, just like she did that night months ago. I knew something was up.

That’s when she laid out some things that she expected from a marriage; some things I didn’t expect to hear. She told me the “rules” I would have to be willing to live by as her husband.
First, I would have to wear a chastity belt for our entire marriage. She would release me from it when she wanted sex and no other time. Second, if I want to initiate sex with her, I must be prepared to have only oral sex where I perform for her. She warned me there is no expectation that I will ever get to fuck her. Third, although I would be in a chastity device and unable to have sex unless she permits it, she said that she will be having other lovers, both men and women. I was shocked, not just because she wanted to have sex with others, but I got the distinct impression she was already doing that. Lastly, she said that though she was willing to accept my proposal for marriage that there were still some character traits in me that needed to be addressed and that I must be willing to allow myself to trained by both her and some other women she would introduce me to.
Here I am laying in my bed now. I am numb. I don’t know what to think. How did this all happen? How can I possibly agree to these things? But I love Melissa. So how can I not agree to them if it means I get to be her husband? I pick up me cell and dial her number. She answered right away with the sweetest voice. Just her voice reminds me how I feel about her. My simple words are, “I agree to everything.”

She replies, “Mistress”.

“I’m sorry?”

“You must call me Mistress, my love, Mistress Melissa”

Although taken aback by this, I simply comply, “I agree to everything, Mistress Melissa.”

“Good, my precious. There is a small box outside your front door. Get it, open it and follow the instructions.” With that she hangs up.

Opening the door, I see the box. I bring inside, opening it excitedly as I move to the kitchen. Inside is a small device…a chastity device, some instructions and a small note from Melissa.

“I knew you would accept, my love. This is the beginning of forever for us. Follow the instructions and put on the belt. Attach the locks. I have the keys. Sleep well and take tomorrow off. We’re going shopping. I do love you, my precision.”

The moment the locks clicked shut, my entire body relaxed. I slept like a baby that night. I know this is right. I can’t imagine living any other way now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment