Sunday, November 7, 2010

Horn of a Dilemma part 2 – Alexith

To set the scene, last week i told confessions about a really really REALLY stupid decision i made. Now I have a red circle on my calendar on the 29th of November 2010; a whole month. Mistress seized the puppet strings of my submissive slutty self and had me dance like a horny pinocchio to her dominant, seductive tune. She edged, humbled, tormented and FUCKED me until my personal demons of frustration, powerlessness and desire played tag team wrestling in my psyche. Finally, close to midnight, i found myself in another place, being ass-fucked on the horn of a desperate dilemma. Pain, humiliation and desperation, oh my! I was on the dark side of the moon and no reference point or home existed for me but my Mistresses powerful, owning indomitable will.

Mistress calmly, but with potent authority in her voice gave me a simple, agonising choice. She told me i could either cum now, and wait for a whole month before another chance presented itself, or i could choose not to cum now, and no such lengthy period of abstinence would apply. i opened my mouth to say no... but instead i said... "nnnyes Mistress, please let me cum now, please". In that moment i made the active conscious decision to fuck “future me” over so that i could have that moment of blissful release i had been so hurt, fucked and humiliated for. I took it, and future me, i decided, could look after himself.

Well, now i am future me, and i am not too happy about the stupid decisions past me made just over a week ago. In fact, if i coud go back and bitch slap past me repeatedly for being so damn selfish, i definitely would. And i have 3 weeks to go. Let me rephrase... Three FUCKING weeks to go.

..... And now Part 2, in this fascinating exploration of the depths to which boy stupidity and desperation can sink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment