Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Confession for Hanna - Orchid

Hanna asked me to write her a confession. I readily agreed. I mean, it's Hanna. But really, i'm not sure what to confess. Do I confess that, there are still some women here, that intimidate me? Do I confess that, I feel like a stronger woman after meeting some of the Ladies I have? Or, better yet, do I confess about the boy? the boy who's stolen my heart, weakened my knees, and speaks to my soul. The one who's presnece can change my day. The boy who's undying devotion, and servitude put me on a pedestal, even as a Domme, I'm not used to. The one who's constant, even when he's not there. The one who revolves his day, week, around me. Just to keep me happy, and far from in need of anything. Yes, I think I'll confess about that boy. Eventhough, he's not a confession. Not really. He's just, a part of my life. And soon, permanantly.

Orchid Ixtar

0 comments:

Post a Comment