Monday, December 15, 2014

The Perfect Sub by Lisa


If I had a magic lamp,
The first thing I would try.,
Is wish to be the perfect sub,
To please and satisfy.

I would use the second wish
To let me read Her mind
.So I could use Her thoughts to serve,
Her needs ahead of time.

My lamp is filled with wishes
So I might as well continue
A wish to know just how She feels.
What She needs for me to do.

I'll use my next wish carefully.
Giving it some thought.
I wish that I was super strong
To carry Her where She wants.

A wish for all the knowledge
My brain could possibly keep.
I'd have the answer to every question.
Before Miss would even speak.

Of course a wish for riches.
A gift for everyday.
Some are small but what she wants
She likes things done that way

I think a wish for TPE
May be just what I need.
A sub that is too perfect,
Could be a handful indeed.

One last wish that I will want
Would be made just for my Mistress
The power to take all wishes away.
And let me be just a submissive.

Lisa  11/26/14


0 comments:

Post a Comment