Monday, December 15, 2014

Delicious Darkness by Anonymous


Her eyes being eaten by the advancing front of darkness was the last thing I saw.
Embraced by the black of not-knowing.
The long, still, almost silent pause before the oncoming storm of desire.
My eyes dart about the expanse of nothing looking for any kind of hint about what comes next.
All I can see is the shadow of her eyes.
They're burnt into the fabric of my mind.

Hand on throat, I am greeted by forceful direction.
A loud thud as my back greets the wooden table, forcing a grunt from within my bowels.
Cringing and clenching my jaw to refrain from further noise.
I feel vulnerable.
Bent over backwards, on tiptoes for balance.
Her hand leaves my throat and takes my wrists to slam them against the wooden surface, high above my head.
A wordless command to keep them there is whispered through my flesh.
I obey.

My lips meet the faintest touch of warm flesh.
Kissing instinctively at whatever I am presented.
A foot?
No, palm and fingers pressed to my mouth.
Two curling, invading, forcing their way into my maw and taking over.
I suckle them, and curl my tongue over and between their forms.
I can feel her explore, and push the limits of what I can swallow, deforming my lips against her advancing palm.
Convulsions convince her she's deep enough.
With a few heaves of my chest as I restrain a gag she draws back.

I get a wet-handed slap to my cheek.
Hissed breath through sharply closed teeth.
Reddening skin spattered with saliva shows off her handiwork.
Her affection.
Hair tugged to put me back in the proper position.
Again I am presented something.
Soft and delicate.
So warm it tingles.
Lips pursed to kiss reverently.

The wider, warmer expanse of skin holds steady against my face.
I am to explore it.
Arm perhaps.
No, wider, as if stomach or breast.
No, a sweet scent catches my attention.
Thigh.
Soft inner thigh resting just above my face.
I strain to reach farther.
Kiss along it.
Scratching my back against the wood, clawing fingernails into the surface for traction.

Her hand finds my hair again, fingers gripping that leash.
Holding me still.
I feel her leg grind across my cheek and motionless lips.
The creak of joints taking the strain of her weight combined with my own.
Cool air parts us for a mere moment before...

She drops herself upon me.
Soft fabric forms to the contours of my face.
I can not breathe.
The sensation her lips mashed to me beneath the thin covering.
My mouth parts wider.
I kiss against her, mouthing with my jaw.
Hungry and impatient.
Teeth lightly trace the moistening barrier between us.
I can't help but growl and whimper, denied such contact by a thing so small.
Her hips roll, and grind herself against me.

My chest begins to heave and tense as my need for air becomes noticeable.
Her captive grip holds so tight I bare not even flex my back in need.
My nails draw lines in the wood grain.
Eyes water in the void.
My body, starving.
She raises herself but for a moment, and I take a breath.

As soon as my lungs are full with the cooling kiss of oxygen, she slams herself back down.
Bare moist flesh meets my open and willing maw.
Finally I have permission.
Finally, my tongue can greet my lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment