Monday, December 15, 2014

The Barn, A Story Of Service by Anonymous


As the sun sets behind the trees, the flickers of amber light and shadows danced on her soft face. We had turned down the country road almost 30 minutes ago and I had not seen a single house. I kept driving; Mistress had not given any new directions. Christmas music played on the radio and the car thermometer read 45 degrees.

“It’s going to be a cold night Mistress” I said. She looked at me with only a smile such a wicked Domme could pull off “Not so cold my girl, not so cold.”

A few more miles passed and she pointed to a gate coming up on my right. I pulled in, she hopped out and, to my surprise, pulled a key from her jeans pocket. The chain and lock appeared ancient. The lock was covered in rust, but easily opened. A few minutes later we arrive at the house.

“Mistress where are we?”

“My vacation home. I thought we could spend the weekend here, my pet. Now get the bags and come along.”

Mistress told me that the house was built in 1894 by her great-great-grandfather and that she had bought out the rest of the family's interest in the property a few years ago. That night we just relaxed. I served her dinner in the living room beside a nice fire and then we went off to bed.

 ...

“Rise and shine pet! You have a busy day of slave labor out in the barn!”

I got up and started to get dressed when Mistress stopped me. “Just your boots, girl.”

 I protested. “Mistress, it must be freezing outside.”

“My pet, the barn is heated.” She grinned and marched me, naked, from the house out to the massive stone barn. She opened the door and flicked on the lights. She laughed. “See? The barn is well renovated and modern.”

It was.  It had polished concrete floors and the old stalls had been completely refinished.  It was... well... a BDSM paradise with every toy, whip, crop, and restraint one could think of right before my eyes. I began to grin and to get excited by all the possibilities. My mind dreamed of what my Mistress might have in mind for me in such a wonderland.

“Alright.  It has been a few months since my last time up here, so today you are on cleaning and conditioning duty. You will find all the leather care supplies you need in the closet over there and -- just to make it interesting....” She giggled as she locked a tiny dog shock-collar to my leg, just above my boot. “There! That will keep you in the barn. I have an invisible fence perimeter around the entire barn. And now, as you can see, I have a few hundred toys and they all need attention. You have 24 hours. The bathroom is over there.  A pet bed and blanket are over there, if you get tired.  And don’t worry; I’ll bring you food at the appropriate times, Pet. Now chop-chop!”

And with that she walked back up to the house, leaving me confined in the barn for the next 24 hours with my chores. I melted!  (She knows me so well). I joyously set to work, serving my Mistress, lovingly conditioning the leathers, cleaning the toys, and making sure her country hideaway would be put into proper condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment