Saturday, December 27, 2014

Confession of Confessions by Anonymous

I cannot think of a damn thing to write for Confessions.  I promised to write something, yet I have this terrible writer's block.

I tried to force the words from my keyboard, wondering how our regular contributors always manage to deliver such creativity, week after week, entertaining us with rich tales of truth and fiction.

Not me.  All that seems to flow from my fingers lately is nonsense.  I want the fluidity of a free-flowing stream of consciousness.

Perhaps I am merely hung up on the idea of an actual 'Confession'.  It takes me back to my adolescence, attending CCD (catechism) and being forced to visit 'the box' to confess my sins.  I never liked it.  It felt dark and dirty long before I discovered just how dark and dirty I am.

"Confession submissions should be sexy, stimulating, and femdom oriented" I think aloud.

I stare at my blank notecard.  "I've got nothing."

Why is that?  I'm sexy, stimulating, and femdom oriented!  I should be a natural at spewing out these confessions.

Yet, I'm also very private, reclusive, and an avid voyeur.  I love to spectate and observe.  I love keeping secrets.  I like creating moments and memories, by myself or with others, but always with a secure level of intimacy.

So, as I sit here, beside a virtual campfire drinking pixel hot cocoa, and watching the digital dots of snow falling about me, I chuckle and say, "Oh, fuck it."
Here is my confession: I fail at writing Confessions.

However, despite this shortcoming, I vow to remain a supportive audience member, and express my gratitude to the other contributors for sharing your talents and submissions which compel me to keep participating in this special event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment