Monday, December 1, 2014

Thankful Note by Miss Lauren


OK.... a little note I'm submitting that my boy Dar gave to me on Thanksgiving.  Thanks,  Lauren
---------------

It's turkey time in America, we're preparing festive meals,
Yet in this time my mind soon turns to strappies, gags, and heels.

I dream of food and friends, oh yes, and a restful post-meal nap,
But more than that I long to be stretched out across Her lap.

A helpless whelp, with rising welts, face trapped between her thighs,
While Thanksgiving feasters stuff their face with candied yams, and pies.

Grandma stayed up late last night, baking things with which to treat me,
And Mistress stayed up plotting different ways in which to beat me.

We all take pause to count up blessings, of family and friends we've met,
The one that I adore the most, I'm thankful I'm her pet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment