Monday, December 1, 2014

Thankful and Grateful by Patrick


        So you all want to know what i am thankful and grateful for.  Well, let me see.... First one is pretty easy.  It is my life.  There are a few things I might like to change but overall not to bad of one I must say.  How many people do you know get to live their dream?

     Second would be my family.  We have had our ups and downs but I know that they are there for me whenever I need them -- and the best thing about being raised by five sisters (and me being the only boy) was no hand-me-downs.  So I think that is one is for the grateful column,

       Third would be my Mistress Nej Xue.  Words cannot express the thankfulness and gratefulness I have toward her.  She allows me to be me, which in turn helps me thrive as a submissive . Sure she can be mean sometimes and say "No nukes", but if that the price that I have to pay to wear her collar well then I think I am making out pretty good there. So I guess you can put this one also in both columns: thankful and grateful.

     Next would have to be The Dominion.  Without this place I would never have been able to learn what I have learned and to have met some awesome people along the way, experiencing things I might not otherwise have been able to . But most of all The Dominion is a place I call my home-away-from-home.

   Last, but not least, is the Pittsburgh Steelers.  They have given me much joy over the years (along with a lot of heartache too). But that is half the fun.  The other half is watching games with friends and having a good time, with some good-natured ribbing . Reason for this is 'cause I root for my Steelers in Browns town -- which is Cleveland . After all, how boring it would be if everyone rooted for the same team.

    Well, I do hope that everyone noticed I did put Mistress Nej and The Dominion higher on my list then the Steelers!
   
    These are the things I am thankful  and grateful for -- so what are  yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment