Sunday, October 12, 2014

Voyeur by Elric


The night-dark room is silent until that moment the light floods in like a deluge, sweeping away the peace of the shadows, bathing the walls and the floor in an artificially sharp daylight.

There you are – Voyeur! I have my back to you but I can feel you there…staring…smiling…thinking I can’t feel your gaze on my back. Through the window, you are peering….peeking….you Peeping Tom!

I know what it is you seek. I know that you await Her entrance as much as I do. You long to see Her sleek, feline figure appear at the same expected time. You ache to see Her dressed in one of Her sensual and provocative outfits that hugs her every gorgeous curve. You hang upon the moment when She glides across the floor in Her most erotic manner, flashing Her smile, so full of promise and torment. She is on her way.

When She enters the room, I can almost hear you draw breath, you Watcher! I know what you are doing: Loosening your clothing and touching yourself. Wishing it were Her hands on you instead of your own.

As I kneel before Her, and kiss Her feet did I hear you gasp? I’m sure I did.

As I remove my clothing and present myself to Her, I know you would give anything to be where I am right now! You sad Spectator … getting your voyeuristic pleasure second-hand.

You want to be me but you can’t be. Through the window is all you will ever have; the closest you will ever be. Well, listen up, Peeper! You can watch all you want … touch all you can … take yourself into the soaring spaces where none but angels sing. You can fall slowly to earth again only to watch once more, but you will never have what I have…right here, right now.

And what’s more, when the lights go out and the window closes, you can no longer see Her, but I am still here. I am still kneeling at Her feet and I am Hers when you go back to your own life, away from your window… away from your chair…away from your desk. When sleep and work take you back to reality, She has me, here in the dark – free!

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment