Saturday, October 4, 2014

Confession Of Red

Confession of Red

Note:  I have no experience in either world but this is my fantasy.

I imagine being caned to tears, not necessarily to be broken but to feel free.  To be taken from my mind to the lady's mind who was beating me, to have no other thought than how I can please my Mistress if only for a short time.

I have a deep breathing alive desire to serve a Mistress that is stained on my soul in submissive energy.

Perhaps to be banned from talking for a week unless I am told to, being made to bark once for yes and twice for no.

The fantasy is:

Boy came home from work and prepared his usual microwave meal - an English breakfast. It tasted nasty. The yolk of the egg was yellow but not nice yellow like the colour that yolk should be. No this was more like the yellow green colour of a big fat spot on someone's back.

After eating tea Boy sat down in front of the zombie box with a beer. He could hear is wife who was a teacher at the local school moving about up stairs, though normally they would eat together.

The living room door opened and in walked his wife, only something was different.  She was dressed differently, wearing high heels with black stockings, a bow neck blouse and was holding a cane.

"Laura what are you doing,"  I asked.

"That's Miss Laura to you boy,"  she replied. "Now strip and get on your knees."

Boy could feel his cock starting to get hard. He stripped and knelt on the floor, starting to shake with excitement. She put a collar round his neck and pulled him outside and into the garage.

There was a big dog house, though I had no idea how it got there,  She chained his collar to it, and as she did this Laura seemed to have that sparkle she had when aroused.

"You're a dog now Boy, you don't speak again till I say."

 Next she got the key to the collar and broke it off in the lock so it could not be opened as she did this her breathing became faster and faster. She took his head and pushed it down saying  "lick dog and don't stop till I say."

Later Laura walked out of the garage smiling, a skip in her step, leaving Kurt to get used to his new life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment