Sunday, October 12, 2014

Impromptu Confessions 11/10/14

Question: What Is Your 3 Way Fantasy?

I would love to ravage this boy...

My best friend and I would break him down, tear him to pieces and then put him back together the way *we* want him to be.

Mm.  Yes.


My three way fantasy is to be the fluffer for my Mistress and Her alpha slave.


My 3-way fantasy involves three other people... not myself.  I am the director of the scene.  I watch, until I get bored with them, then I go back to playing Angry Birds.


My 3-way fantasy is to be taken by my Mistress with her strap-on, as i orally pleasure whomever she wishes, female, male.  Then they switch. I orally pleasure my Mistress as i am taken anally again, everyone climaxing.  Finally, both of them bring me to climax with their mouths and hands while i am still bound.


My three-way fantasy has actually been turned into a Confessions story. This was because it started with me writing a fantasy for my Mistress. I started with me being naked in a dark room, waiting for Her. When She arrived, She blindfolded me and that's where the fantasy took flight on it's own wings. The words tumbled from my head onto the page. A third person, a female, was there in the room in my fantasy. She played with my Mistress before I was approached by this someone i identified as not being Her. I was sat on, breath- controlled and then peed on by this unknown and unseen female.  After this person left the room My Mistress spoke to me. She then revealed that She had worn different perfume than normal and that it was Her that had played with me -- not some unknown anonymous woman.

I read my fantasy to Her after writing it.  I was shaking with nervous tension, almost crying, because this had come from somewhere i had not seen.

by Elric



No, it has not come true.  It involves Me, a male sub, and another FemDom. 

The dirty little sub is bound spread-eagle, blindfolded. He has a cock gag inserted into his mouth, and he is lying with headphones on, tuned into his favorite music. The two of us lay a table cloth over him, set him as a table, and eat off of proper place settings of beautiful china, the plates warm against his body. Once finished, we first remove the set table and the table cloth, then remove his headphones so he can hear us -- touching, eating, fucking each other, our moans his only input.  Eventually, we simply ride the cock table, She on his cock, me on the gag, both of us teasing his body with our hands.  Finally both of us switch places, and continuing to enjoy this pleasure table until we are finished.


Three way fantasy?..... Uh, well, I once met a couple I didn't know.  I was in town for a convention.  (Where and how I met them is a long story....) They asked me to take photos of them fucking in their motel room.  I did.  ..... The next day I went to a session of the convention.  Gulp.  Yep, they were there.  Before I could say a word to reassure them I would be discreet, they left.  I didn't see them again.  I felt horrible.  I never would have said a word.  Their weekend in the city was ruined.  It never occurred  to me or them that we were in town for the same convention........ 


My three way fantasy has come true. Me, Chicken and Waffles! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment