Saturday, October 18, 2014

Impromptu Confessions 18/10/14

Life foists changes on you without reason or warning, and I am no exception to the rule. I find myself in a transitory period with several options before me. I know some of them will be painful but perhaps the more painful road is the better way in the long run. I could stay the path I am on which will have a change in circumstances all it's own, follow a path with painful changes that are major and have no real known direction beyond the first change or follow a new uncharted course that has tickled my curiosity. There is no rush to make a choice but I know that choose I must and so change is most likely in the offing. I only know for sure that change will happen and is happening as we speak. Time goes on and change is inevitable.



I get really immersed in whatever I'm doing and my work has been central to my life for a long time. I love my job, passionate about it but in the last year or so I've begun to feel jaded. Not wanting a traditional promotion and unsure which path to travel next I was open to explore new horizons. This summer opened my eyes to new opportunities and I know I am ready to seize them.


 It would be easier to describe anything static!  Really.  My body is more stable than my mind, which travels over centuries and ranges all over planet earth and beyond.  It's hard to keep my consciousness in any channels. Dommes past and present have come and gone -- and returned -- in just the last two months.  I'm yanked about. Structure? I write for this event every week.  I go to the gym at least three days a week.  I eat every day.  I sleep every night.   Everything else is flux.  I have no idea if the chaos is positive or negative.  I just hold on, wondering what's around the corner.


The biggest change that I've had recently... would have to be my own personal growth.  I have grown into my Dominance, grown into my confidence.  This has freed me to take the focus of myself... that insecure "what can I do to make them like me?" desire to focus on the people around me... Those who are close to me... It has helped me find balance and happiness.



Stopped caring for some people. They have been making life a bit difficult. Now I don't give a damn about them. That's the transition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment