Sunday, October 12, 2014

Arts & Crafts by Anonymous


The day had been long and I was sitting down with a glass of wine in my hotel room.  I was checking a few remaining e-mails when suddenly a video call came across my screen. I saw the name and it was Mistress.  I accepted it immediately.

"On your knees, boy" she said.  I obeyed at once.

“We’re going to do a little arts and crafts” she said with her usually wicked giggle before play. “Get the ball of twine and remove your clothes.”

Before leaving on my trip she had given me a few items to take along, but with no instructions nor any reasons why I should take them. I crawled across the floor to retrieve the ball of twine from the suitcase. And then, while still on the floor, I struggled to get out of my clothes. In the background I could hear her stirring honey into a cup of tea. Once I was completely naked I got into position, kneeling before her on the camera.

“Very good my boy” she said “Now were going to make a figure 8.”

I looked up puzzled. She began to explain that I was to take the twine and start making figure eights. Tying my shaft to my balls using a figure 8 pattern.  I was to repeat this motion making a tight figure 8  pattern until I was covered from the back of the shaft all the way to the tip and the balls bulged out like a big purplish mushroom.

Every now and then I would glance up to see my beautiful Mistress sipping her tea as I painstakingly complied until I had used about 25 feet of the very thin coarse twine.

“Now let's just talk about your day” Mistress said with a chuckle as I knelt there. The conversation lasted about 35 minutes and the entire time I knelt on the floor as my cock and balls just got tighter and tighter in their bonds. “Now my boy go and get the razor blades I gave you.”

I had no idea what she was going to do with the razor blade. But I complied and fetched the small package of everyday razor blades. She just started to laugh again. "Now you need to go to bed….it's been a long day and you have a long drive tomorrow, but obviously you can't go to bed with your cock tight like that.  It would be inhumane me to leave you so -- and wee bit dangerous.” She continued “Now take a razor blade and what I want you to do is start slowly cutting the twine back from the tip to the back of the shaft. One strand at a time slowly cutting each away with the blade.

I looked at her in horror. Surely I would cut myself. But I took a deep breath and slowly ever so slowly worked the blade back and forth on top of the twine. Tiny strands begin fraying away and the first binding popped free.  But the second was when it all started to go terribly wrong. The first cut…. a tiny cut….on the thin bulging flesh of my erect bound cock. The blood started with a trickle just a tiny drop. Instantly twine started to absorb it. Turning from a lite tan color to a dark crimson. I grimaced knowing this is going to be a long process.

Mistress just giggled and continued to sip her tea. Then she said “Now you know why I told you to take your first aid kit.” I closed my eyes as I heard her lovely wicked  laugh.

That would not be the last cut. So much blood was trapped within my member. By the time I cut the last strand…there had to be at least 40 tiny nicks….I had dozens of them up and down my shaft. On the floor before me there were scores of tiny pieces of bloodstained twine. I looked up at my Mistress and I took a moment to collect my thoughts.  Taking deep breaths and, for a moment, covering my face with the palms of my hands I reflected on what had just happened…..And then I whispered to my lovely mistress

" Thank you Mistress.”

I could see her smile and her delight. She was pleased and she said “You are welcome; now off with you to bed”.  And she hung up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment