Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day Five With Miss Summer

Day five with Miss Summer

I got auctioned last Saturday and as some may  know I had written a poem about the journey of an auctioned slave.  It took the reader through a week of being with the Miss who had purchased him.

It's was fiction and broke down the week day by day

Well I was very lucky and purchased by Miss Summer, and it became very real.

This is the story of the real day 5

I arrived at the Dominion just at the end of a Mind Fuck event.  Miss Summer immediately grabbed my leash and pulled me close where I knelt, content.

She said to me “honor this event with a haiku binky boy” (a term of endearment and amusement to My Miss)

I quickly wrote on the blackboard

"You write a mind fuck"
"You tell ladies you cock suck"
"Humiliation"

After Miss Summer had verbally chastised me for this pathetic attempt, she whispered to me “well something is going to get fucked tonight”

She then ordered me to her home and to again kneel in front of her

Miss Summer looked stunning as she relaxed into her armchair

Then she said “binky freak get naked” (from now all events happened in both worlds and I still feel sore as write this)

As I got naked I felt  Miss Summer's gaze burning into my growing cock

When I say growing, I take relativity into account, so guess it went from tiny to small

She then said to me “get your vibrating prostate massager, some lube, a towel and say hi to your new fuck buddy . I got excited as Miss Lauren had joined us, so I was gazing on two stunning women thinking which one would it be, and how did I get so lucky

Miss Summer slapped my face and said “not us you freak, as If that could ever happen , I mean your right hand”

As Miss Lauren settled on the sofa, I then felt like the prey of two lionesses, vulnerable but also uncontrollable excitement for being the object of their attention.

I was in a trance like state, looking up at Miss Summer,

This was suddenly broken by a crunching sound.

Was it the other lioness treading on broken twigs as she sneaked up on me from behind

I snapped out the trance and turned

To my relief or disappointment, not sure which, I saw it was Miss Lauren eating a packet of Doritos

Then Miss Summer spoke, and in a gesture that made me think back  the day she bought me. she said her next words in rhyme

“Right then binky freak,
Pull that cock but don't let it leak”

She then instructed I jerk it 200 times

I put my fuck buddy around my pulsating cock, which was so hard it had almost reached 4 1/2 inches in size , I had never seen it so big and was full of excitement as  my fuck buddy jerked my cock so hard and fast

As I moaned with pleasure, but when I got to 11 strokes I almost came

I knew this would make Miss Summer very mad so I doubled my effort to keep control

As I stroked, the air was full of the smell of Miss Summer’s perfume and the faint smell of cheese Doritos

With only 7 near misses, I finally got to two hundred strokes.
My cock was angry and red but still looked so huge to me

Then Miss Summer said “its time that prostrate massager to came to the party”  “Lube it binky”

I opened the Lube an liberally coated the big black strangely shaped rubber ass intruder

Miss Summer instructed me to kneel on the towel and insert the massager into my ass

I pushed it up with one hand while continuing to jerk with the other

Once inserted, I sat back on my haunches and felt the thing against my prostrate

“Right turn it on”

I switched it on and the vibration was powerful, as was the noise it made

I felt it moving fast in my ass causing a sensation of pleasure and pain

I stopped jerking while trying to work the remote

Miss Summer said “keep jerking freak”

Miss Lauren said “come on binky, I know it means you have to multi task, a concept alien to the male species, but try harder”

I concentrate on this alien concept and tried to turn up the vibration slowly while jerking my huge cock

I got into a rhythm  and was getting close to ejaculation, when my hand slipped on the remote control,  knocking it onto the full vibrate setting .

Miss Lauren said “ Oh my God I hope my neighbors don't hear this freak”

I lifted off my haunches and my ass was shaking due to the strong pulsating of the black rubber monster stuck up it

I was in a mess with my head filled with the sounds of vibration, mixed with the crunch of Doritos

My fuck buddy had a mind of its own and was fiercely jerking my cock as my prostate tingled

I was euphoric and close to exploding

At this point Miss Summers’s s boy Bo came in to the room naked and sat near the towel

”Move Bo” I said in a shaky voice or you will get a face full of binky boy jizz

Bo rushed to get out of the way  and was just in time for Miss Summer to give me a countdown to cum

“10, 9 ,87,6,5,4,3,2,1 now leak boy”

On command I exploded, sending a stream of seamen from my little binky balls

It was amazing but there was now the issue of a wet dirty towel and we know Miss Summer hates mess.

“suck your dirty spunk off the towel now Binky Freak”

I put the towel in my mouth and sucked vigorously, swallowing the mess I made, and getting it all over my binky.

Both ladies laughed at my pain and humiliation.

Miss Summer said “ Thank me and Miss Lauren for our time and go clean yourself up”

I thanked both ladies and asked Miss Lauren if I could have a Dorito to take the salty taste of cum out of my mouth.

Miss Lauren laughed and said “ Fuck off freak, they are mine, you keep the taste of spunk in your mouth as a reminder of tonight and don't clean your teeth until morning

I was then dismissed

0 comments:

Post a Comment