Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Captive Part VI by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part VI

I could hear his excited breathing, see he was sweating, and I smiled, pulling out the knife again and opening it.   It was quite a sharp knife, and I wanted him to know it.  I carefully touched a fingertip to it and hissed, quickly putting the fingertip in My mouth, miming that I was sucking on the injured tip.  I watched his eyes follow the knife.   "So you will want to be very still now", I said, placing the knife close to his chest, then cutting down the front of his sweat stained shirt. I opened it all the way down, and ran My other hand over his bare skin. He was warm, his heart beating fast.  Taking a nipple between My fingers, I pinched it hard, twisting and pulling it. I held it very tightly, then let it go quickly, laughing at the whimper I heard behind his gag.

I moved close so that our bodies were touching, and with a wicked smile, I squatted down and cut up the sides of his shorts, making sure the dull side of the cool blade slid over his skin as I did so, enjoying the tremble I felt as his response. I cut up the side to his waist, the set to the other side and did the same, taking My time.  At the last cut the shorts fell to the ground at his feet, and I stood again and took a couple of steps back, still holding the blade in front of Me.  A louder whimper came from behind the gag as he stood, bound in front of Me, only his boxer briefs left.   I watched him carefully as I caressed the blade carefully, studying My prey.

I stepped forward again after a few moments and ran a finger over the fabric of his underwear to outline the bulge, feeling the hard flesh twitch and the wet spot increase, creating a much darker stain against the light grey of the fabric.  I caressed the head of My prey's cock gently with My fingertip through the fabric and pulled back to tease when his hips pressed forward to the touch.  I waited until he understood and was still again, then leaned down, and with My lips very close, I breathed My hot breath onto the same spot I had been teasing.  The noises behind the gag made Me think he might faint, and I laughed.

"Such a dirty little whore you are, My captive.  So eager to get used and abused, aren't you?"   My fingers reached through the fly in his briefs and pulled out the weeping cock, leaving it standing and hard sticking out of his underwear.   He moaned, and I felt his body go taut from My touch.  When the first slap of my palm met his cock, his eyes flew wide and his hips rocked.  I was pleased to see the sweat break out on his skin and show Me all the signs he was close to the edge already. His moan was pure ecstasy, and I loved that he enjoyed the sweet pain as much as I loved giving it.  I would make sure to enjoy it.

I slapped his cock again, not very hard.  I never needed to, to get the result I wanted. Again... again..each slap bringing him closer and closer to losing control. His cock began dripping even more, and the shuddering was delicious to watch, especially how it covered his whole body, from head to toe.  The feel of his hard cock against My palm was something I never tired of.  The heat coming off the reddening and already filled and stretched skin made it warm.  It was a cozy type warm, the kind of warmth that made Me want to do it over and over and never let him release.

At just the right point, I stopped and smiled sweetly.  He and I both knew relief was a long ways off. I took what was Mine in My hand and squeezed it firmly.  I folded the knife and put it away with the other while still holding his cock.  I undid the buckle to the gag and slipped it off.  He was breathing a bit hard, but I wanted to hear the pretty noises that I knew would just get sweeter as I continued.  My thumb began massaging the sensitive head of one of My favorite toys.  I used the wetness to tease him further. How I loved it when he provided me with even more means to torment.

He opened his mouth and I put a finger to his lips firmly.  "Ah, ah...," I started, tapping the tip of his cock with a finger after I relaxed his grip.  "Im usually more generous with My boy, but you are simply My captive.  You don't deserve it, and will have to earn it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment