Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Captive Part IV by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part IV

I felt, then heard the cadence of swiftly running footfalls, then the faint sound of his breathing as he ran toward the spot I had staked out.  I rested against My cover and listened closely so I could time things just right.  He was still on a full out run toward Me, that much I could hear.  One, two, three, four, his steps were coming quickly, he would be here very soon.   I smiled to Myself from the spot I had picked out of sight and waited. I I didn't have to wait very long.

I heard the skidding, the sound of someone in a dead run hitting the breaks fast. Then a frustrated "Bloody Hell!" from My boy as he saw the cherry red gag hanging from the branch dead ahead of him on the path.  The sound of his shoes on the ground was a lot like a baseball player sliding into a stolen base, and I watched as My boy barely recovered from sliding on that pretty ass of his. He switched directions quickly, I was impressed to see, and darted in another direction.

However, he hadn't taken too many steps into the new direction when I stepped out just besde him as he passed.  He couldn't have seen Me from where I had been hiding, but that was part of the plan.  Putting My hands firmly on his shoulders and using My foot and leg to bring him down firmly, he hit the ground face down.  I heard it knock the breath out of him, but I also knew from sparring in Judo that I had to move fast. Taking advantage of the wind being knocked out of him, I quickly sat on his back and grabbing his wrists firmly, pulled them back behind him, securing them together with the restraints.  I pulled them tight.

He struggled a bit under Me, pulling at his wrists, and I took advantage of his futile efforts to scoot down to sit on his legs, quickly binding his ankles tight together next.  He struggled a bit more, then laid still once he knew the chase was over, still breathing hard.   I stood up silently, and walked back to get the gag from the overhanging branch.  I caressed it in My hand and smiled at My sweet victory.

Coming back I stood over hm, waited a few moments, then knelt and took a handful of his hair to pull his head back slowly but firmly.  His eyes were wide and his face was flushed with excitement.  I could feel the heat coming off him, the exertion of the run, and the sexual heat at the realization of a lifelong kinky sexual fantasy come true.  Using My other hand I placed the red ball in his mouth.  Letting his hair go, his head sunk again, and I put both of my hands to the task of securing the straps and buckling them behind his head.

Standing again, I looked around and determined the shortest route to the site that I had envisioned to take My captive.   It was the perfect place, and not that far away.  I poked him in the side with My boot firmly.    "Not bad..."  I started.   "I almost worked up a sweat," I taunted, resting a boot on his firm ass and pressing down.  I heard him suck in his breath and moan into the gag in his mouth as his hard cock in his pants was pressed firmly to the ground.

Pulling out the last of the toys in My pouch, I fingered the collar that I had produced from it and chuckled, wondering if the maker knew how many of their collars ended up around human necks.  I only had used it once before, and being a smart boy, I wouldn't have to prove its effectiveness again.  Squatting down next to My prey, I slipped the collar around his neck, hearing him moan again.  I buckling it snugly, then stood up, satisfied.  Putting My boot under him and also using My hands, I rolled him over onto his back.

His breathing was coming quickly, sweat staining the fabric and making his shirt stick to his skin. As I watched him, I imagined the feel of his skin under My fingers, My lips, My teeth.  His excitement was even more clear as My eyes travelled slowly down him, then down to below his belt.  He was already straining against the fabric, so aroused by the chase, the capture.  His eyes got a bit wider as he watched Me, just a bit fearful, as I knew he would be.  As he should be.

Lastly, I pulled out the controller for the shock collar.  It was a simple enough device. Small, easy to use and very effective.   As he registered what I had pulled out, I could feel the spike in his energy, the "oh shit" response now kicking in.  I swung a leg over him, and straddled him, looking down at him and grinding Myself into him slowly but firmly. I felt his body shudder with pleasure even though his fear, or maybe even because of it.  I stopped and held up the controller in front of his handsome face.

"Now My prey. I think you know what this is..."   I watched him eye the controller, then Me, then the controller and shake his head vigorously. I leaned down and smoothed his hair gently and laughed.  Now we're getting somewhere, I thought, with a grin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment