Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fantasy Confession by Mikey

it was a cold and rainy nite.... ok bad start.....

Mistress sent me a note card of things to bring how to enter Her house and how i should be prepared.  This was after several emails and vanilla meetings in public places.

As i arrive at Her house about 5 minutes early, i sit nervously in my car running thru my emailed list of things to prep and make sure they are all done.... shave genitals and ass and 1 " around each nipple... 3 small enema's and face shaved, teeth brushed...
  all checked off ... i reread the instructions although i know them by heart for entering Her house but ...you never can over do getting the protocol right.

I look at my watch - one minute to go,  just enough time to make it to the door and knock in proper sequence. i step up to the door, knock 3 times quick and 2 slow... then wait, head bowed, for the door to open....

The door cracks open and i see Her feet step to the door way... Her glimmering red painted toes are in black high heel pumps with very thin stiletto heels..  "Come in slave, I have been waiting."    As i go in i put my bag of toys- cuffs, gag, dildos - to the side and turn to shut the door behind me.

"You may set your clothes in the box and lock it when you are done," She tells me. "Yes Mistress," i respond and disrobe, putting my clothes into a box and shutting the lid. I hear it click, locked shut, trapping my vanilla world behind..

I then kneel and crawl to where She has sat down and kiss the top of each foot then, kneeling with my hands behind my back. She takes a collar and lays it across Her lap. She grabs me gently by my shoulder pulling me forward, placing my head in the middle of Her lovely cleavage and warns me to keep my mouth shut and remain still...  i of course do as told.   As She brings the collar up to my neck and brings the ends together, she slides the lock thru the hasp before She locks it shut.  She informs me, " While here in my house and wearing this collar, make no mistake You are mine to do with as i please. You are my slave till this collar comes off... do you understand??"  A very quick and simple "Yes Mistress" slides easily out of my mouth.  Then i hear the lock click shut.... "Good You are mine."


I am quickly led over to the saw horse spanking bench where i am fastened down by my wrists, collar and ankles. Then a final strap across my mid-section to hold me down to the bench, ensuring i am totally immobile.   Then Mistress places a blindfold over my eyes ensuring my sight is taken away from me, thus heightening my other senses. "Open," and a tap to my lips, i quickly open my mouth.  A rather large ring gag is slipped in and worked in behind my teeth really stretching my mouth wide and causing me to drool a great deal.

"Now i remember You said something to me about wanting to be forced to perform a bi experience," She says, and evil low cackle echoes through my ears.  My eyes widen behind the blindfold, my mouth tries to close and my limbs instinctively pull at their attachment points.  i remember discussing this with Her purely as fantasy talk and had no idea She would try to force this on me.  i mumble incoherently through my ring gag only eliciting more laughter from Her.  i hear chains drag on the floor and i sense body heat before me and a heady smell too,  Then my fears turn to reality as a cock head slowly slips into my mouth and I hear the words that still echo in my head.  "SUCK it bitch!"

Suddenly my tongue flicks at the growing cock head as it works its way deeper into my mouth, across my tongue and teasing my throat.  Then out of nowhere (at least to me) a hard cock pushes at my ass, and i recognize the size and cool material as a rubber dong.  I feel Mistress's body lean on my back....

"Welcome to your fantasy my boy."


Needless to say it was a wonderful time and i still go back an serve every chance i can


humbly
mikey   (submichael destiny)




0 comments:

Post a Comment