Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Happy Place by Ty

    It's 12:30pm on an hot April Monday. I'm looking out the window of my airplane, and nothing has changed for the last hour.  We haven't moved an inch since we rolled away from the gate. I can see that gate in fact. It's now filled with another plane, and those passengers are free to bath in the air conditioning of the terminal if they wish.  This packed plane of passengers is taking on the role of a breakfast sausage link cooking on the tarmac griddle.
   
   I'm already going to miss my connection and at least the first afternoon on the beach drinking.  If it were a business trip I probably wouldn't mind so much, but I'm missing my valuable vacation.  The guy next to me keeps talking to me. I'm a bit amused that he hasn't noticed that I haven't responded to him in over 15 minutes. Maybe I'll time how long it takes him to figure it out.

" You know this isn't so bad stuck on the runway. It used to take weeks to cross the country in a covered wagon." (covered wagon folk would have shot this guy along the trail)  "I'm originally from Missouri.  You know most wagon trains started out from St. Louis. Lewis and Clark......." (this guy is the reason we can't carry guns on the plane. I'd almost rather be hijacked than tortured to death in this heat listening to Americana trivia.)

    Finally, I interrupt him.  "Would you like a piece of gum?  My dentist was telling me it's good for your mouth." (hint hint... I'm not sure which is worse his breath or his body odor). He thwarts me like a true nemesis though.
"Oh! I'd love a piece. You know I'm best friends with my dentist. Carl’s his name. We go fishing all the time. He says fish oil is amazing for your health. Fish oil comes  in capsules now..............”

    I slump a little turn and look out the window at the hot asphalt and air conditioned terminal once again. I feel my chest tighten. This sensation in my chest triggers a thought in my head though. A thought of a much better place I’d rather be. I let my mind wander towards it. The blah blah fish blah in my ear is fading.  The tightening in my chest starts to feel more like a pressure across my shoulders. My arms feel pinned back.  My hips  flexed up rigid.  
 
   The image in my mind starts to focus. I am prone on my back along a bench or pole. My feet and arms are pulled down and bound almost as if I am the bench.  My chest and hips pointed up. Across my chest and shoulders sits my beautiful Mistress. She is half smiling half serious. She is looking at me concerned and amused. I start to struggle a little, but the restraints and her position keep me locked secure. Her skirt is bunched up just under my chin. Finally she speaks as I drift further into this scene.

   "Calm down boy. You're not going anywhere. You don't need to move. You are right where I want you. Now, settle down and enjoy it."  Her words are immediately relaxing because they are non optional. I do as I'm instructed, and the tension starts to ebb. My eyes brighten as I actually enjoy the feel of her weight on my chest. With a satisfied little smile she lifts the hem of her skirt and drapes it over my head as she inches forward up my chest. "Now lick me like I like it, and maybe I'll reach back and show my appreciation."  I hear her purrs immediately as I get serious about my vacation.

    I'm jostled back into my reality as the plane lurches forward finally towards takeoff. Again this flight has been disappointing. Maybe I'll have to visit the tiny lavatory in mid-flight and revisit my happy place.

"....... and Carl's wife Marge makes her own greeting cards. She sells them through friends and family. I could show you some of her designs. Save you a trip to the mall.........."
Hmmmmmm.
Ty Oddfellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment