Sunday, June 1, 2014

Confession by Madi

The Art Display
Fiction by Madison Grayman

     I arrive at my Mistress's estate a few minutes after four in the afternoon. Tonight there is to be an extravagant party and the house staff is busy preparing. They all knew my status. I was the collared property of their employer. In the absence of my Mistress I am to obey the head maid. When I walk in the door Miss Andrea, the head maid, shuffles me up the stairs to the master bedroom and hands me a sealed letter.  Then she steps from the room without a word, closing the door and locking it from the outside.

I open the letter and in my Mistress's eloquent handwriting I find my instructions for the night. I am to shower, shave completely, and then dress in the red party dress on the bed. She adds that I should place and lock the polished jewelry like shackles on my wrist and ankles. The dress would hide the ankles and the wrist looked like lovely expensive jewelry to any outsider. In addition I am to wear the bra and panties she left out as well. They too were red, but Mistress never allows me to wear panties. “What is she up to” I whisper to myself.

Once I am ready I am to wait…….

There was no clock in the room and felt like hours. I admired myself in the mirror and made sure every strand of hair was in its proper place and my make up was perfect.  Then the click. That distinctive sound of the door being unlocked. I hurry across the room to the middle of the rug. There I assum the position of inspection. Legs apart and hands behind my head. It is Mistress.

“Hello my girl” you say in a lovely tone.

I whisper “Good evening Mistress”.

“Tonight as you know is my birthday party and I will have many important people attending.” you pause as you lift up my dress to inspect what was underneath “I bet you feel strange wearing panties my girl” you say with a grin.

“A bit Mistress” I respond just as I feel you pull the front of them down for a moment.

“Nicely shaved girl…..tonight that will be most delightful….you see my girl I have something very special arranged for you….you are going to be….lets say the center of attention tonight.”

My mind is racing  as I try to figure out what your plans are for tonight. Just then you shove a leather bound ring gag into my mouth and secure the buckle with a tiny padlock.

I whimper... It will only be a few moments before I start drooling all over my pretty dress.

Then without warning you pull heavy leather sack like hood over my head and with a firm yank of the drawstrings you tighten it around my neck. Then I hear the snap of a lock to prevent me from removing it. I’m completely blind and the drool slowly collects inside the hood.

“My girl, tonight you are going to experience something you have never before experienced.  You will be safe, but you will be very vulnerable my girl. You know your safe word, but you also know our agreement, safe wording only means something else at a later date. That is all I am going to tell you, the rest you will come to on your own.”

With that your ring the bell for the maid.

“My girl, you are an object tonight and objects don't make noise”

and from that moment I know not even a whimper will be tolerated. Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm and I am lead blindly from the room, down the long hallway to the elevator. Down we go and through the house. I have no idea where I have been taken in the house.

Someone lifts me up onto something like a platform and guided into position, my head is placed into a horizontal wooden stock and secured, then my arms are stretched out and chains secure them to post on either side. The same for my ankles.

“OMG I am on display!” I say to myself.

Sometime passes and I am not sure how long I wait, but then I hear the room slowly fill with people. All I can do is stand there as the room got louder and louder. I am on display.

“Welcome everyone welcome, I want to thank you all for coming to my birthday party tonight….I have something special for you all as we enjoy the evening. As you all know I have a passion for all types of art. Tonight I present to you living art. The lovely creature you see up on the platform is my dear girl Madison.  Around her on the platform are your brushes.”

I have no idea what is at my feet.

“You will find everything you need to turn her into a living piece of art. Scissors, markers, pens, paints, clothes pens, clamps, rubber straps.” you shout out.

“Madison tonight has been instructed to be an object, if she makes noises she knows she will be punished later for them...so please make her make noise”

There is loud playful laughter in the room.

“My rules are simple, no penetration, but you may touch, torment, pinch, spank, draw, paint, and tickle her to your hearts content...and if her clothing is in the way…..well...you have scissors. So please….make Art.”

And with that the evening began.

Slowly at first, I felt hands touching me, cupping my breast, across my belly. even pressing against my shaved mound through my dress….Then the first snip! And the skirt section of my dress was slowly cut away. I felt the warm air on my freshly shaved legs. I was so embarrassed and so thankful Mistress had allowed me panties. More touching, then I felt my dress being cut the rest of the way off….more touching, more hands, more laughter.

I was bound, gagged, hooded and wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I had multiple hands touching me, and I could start to feel pens and markers writing on me. I started to sob in my personal darkness. Then with a few more snips, the bra and panties were no more.

The evening progressed, every hand respecting my Mistress’s rules. I was never penetrated, but the clamps and clothes pens found their way to every part of my body. My nipples ached, my labia stretched under the weight of the clamps…..then suddenly silence in the room. The only sound you could hear was my soft delightful whimper under the large hood.

Then the clamps came off my sex and I screamed! and I cried….then the clothes pens came off my nipples and I screamed and cried more!

What felt like 30 minutes past and I felt my hands and ankles being released….then my head freed from the stocks...and I was lowered to my knees shaking….I felt someone wrapping their arms around me, embracing me in safety. The next thing I heard was the click of the lock holding the hood on as it was pulled from my tear stained face, the brightness blinded me for at least 30 seconds….then I realised…..there was no party.

“MMMm my girl you did sooo good” you say in a soft whisper to my ear as you take off the gag.

“Mistress, where are all the people?” I say in trembling voice

“My girl, it was only me in the room” you respond softly

“I don’t understand Mistress” I whisper.

You point to the speaker at the base of the platform “All sound effects my sweet girl, Andrea helped me play the right ones at the right time, the party you heard, just a recording.”

Holding me close, we kiss “My girl, do not think that I will not share you like that for real, I OWN you my girl.” you say tenderly, but firmly

I kiss you passionately “Yes Mistress”.

the end



0 comments:

Post a Comment