Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Captive Part V by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part V

"Good boy.. Now, if you don't come along cooperatively...." I began, holding up the controller and letting fingers caress over it.  "... I will have to teach you a lesson."  I smiled sweetly and held the controller close to him. "Do you need a demonstration?"  I tilted My head and looked down at him closely and waited for an answer.  His head shook no, quick, and his wide eyes never left the controls.

"Very well," I said, and pulled out a pocket knife, pressing the button so that it opened with a snap that seemed to echo.  I leaned down and cut the ankle restraint, freeing them.  Keeping the controls in My hand the whole time, l laid the knife on his stomach and ran a hand up his thigh slowly.  He stiffened to My touch with tension and trembled.  I stopped right before I reached his crotch and smiled, hearing him whimper.

"I really should wait until we get to the camp.  It wont do for anyone to come across us and spoil My fun."  I stood and stepped to the side.  "I have the perfect spot in mind, "  I explained, picking the knife up and folding it, then putting it back into My pack.   "Up on your feet, boy, " I ordered, and watched him struggle to his feet.  I grabbed the front of his shirt and helped to pull him up.

Once standing, I moved behind him and pushed him to walk toward the east.  He began walking and I guided him verbally until we got to the right spot that I had in mind.  We hadn't seen another person the whole walk, or heard any sign of people at all.  The deeper we went, the more unlikely it became, just the way I liked it.  When we finally arrived, I had him stop.

"Lie down on your stomach, boy." I ordered.  When he complied, I bound his ankles together again.  Using another flexi restraint, I looped it through the wrist restraint and then bent his legs up to loop it through the one around his ankles, essentially a loose hogtie to make sure he didn't go anywhere.   I stood back to admire My work. "That should hold you until I get back."

I took the hike to the vehicle, arrived back fairly quickly, and began unpacking.  I noticed him trying to see around and I chuckled at the predicament he didn't yet know he was in.  I was well used to backpacking and could get quite a bit in one pack.  Lucky him. I first unpacked the long length of parachute cord and walked to the tree, looking up.  The branch I had in mind was directly above Me.  I tied My keys to one end of the cord and threw them up so they landed on the other side, the cord with it.  Removing My keys, I let the two ends dangle as I went back to the duffel bag.

Wrapped in clothing in the center of the long duffel was the spreader bar.  I pulled it free and walked with it to the tree.  I'd never noticed the stays on the bar until I began to hatch this plan, but it made Me wonder if the designer had something similar to this in mind.  Using the stays, I tied the cord ends to the bar and it hung there like a kinky trapeze like contraption.  Odd looking, but it will do the job I thought, with a soft laugh. When I turned around I could see him watching, breathing a bit quickly as a picture of my intentions began to take form in front of him.

I walked back over and picked up the leather wrist restraints from the pack.  I knelt down on him, putting  a knee on his back.  He groaned with the pressure and I pulled the knife out, snapped it open and freed his wrists.  Holding one, I put the wrist restraint on quickly, locking it closed, then the other, securing it as well.  I heard him sigh with some relief, which I was determined to reverse.  I ordered him up on to his feet and had him hop to the tree slowly.  Having him stand and lean against the tree, I locked the wrist restraints to the bar stays and pulled on them to pull the cord knots tight.   Nope, he wasn't going anywhere fast.  Not until I was done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment