Saturday, February 15, 2014

Shame by Anonymous

Last night I did as told Miss. I debased myself for you Miss, disgusted myself...

Propped upside against the sofa, naked, with my shoulders, neck and head on the carpet and my legs arched over above me, I finally had my flaccid penis dangling above my face. The strain of holding the position was intense and my mind was reeling against the act I was about to perform, questioning, demanding I return to my senses.

But then the vision of you, my Miss, sitting over me, looking down between my legs, over my cock and into my eyes was with me. You laughs at and spank my offered buttocks, then let your hand wander to my upside down sack, beginning to squeeze and massage. That vision grips my mind...

Involuntarily, my cock begins to stiffen, to harden. I look at it in dismay, the swollen flesh jutting at my face, just 12 inches away. Without understanding why, I move my hand to the shaft and grasp it firmly. The flesh throbs in response. Slowly I begin to rub. The ache in my shoulders spreads into my back, the weight of my legs dangling above me taking it's toll. I rub faster; it will not be long. Not long at all...

Again I imagine my Miss staring at me, taking in my degraded state in triumph. "Faster!" you order...

Again the small voice in my head, my self respect pleads with me to stop. But at the same time I feel my climax rising... The last chance to stop... But my hand no longer obeys my reason, faster and faster...

I explode, my cock spitting dollops of hot cum onto my cheek, into my right eye, across my lips, into my mouth, over my chin and down onto my neck. My shame is complete. I am no longer I in this brief moment... I swallow the warm salty slime in my mouth.

And then my reason returns, self loathing and disgust at what I have done. I block out thought and clean myself quickly, washing my face in cold water and trying to spit the salt from my mouth. I crash into an dreamless sleep but wake in the morning to the taste of salt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment