Saturday, February 15, 2014

Derek's First Confession

As the light escaped from within the house never had I felt as exposed and excited in all the years of my life.

Alone, kneeling and naked from head to toe on the front porch as directed and on time to the second. The warmth of the late summer evening and the fading evening light almost made it all seem ordinary.

What the hell are you doing derek?!?!?!?

Closed eyes open to the harsh brightness spilling out from within,  casting your form in sillouete making it even more striking thanks to the leather hugging your curves as a second skin… the top, skirt and THOSE boots I had seen once, briefly in passing yet forever etched in my mind.

Shivering as the now evening air brushing over skin warmed by the excitement and adrenaline coursing through it cooled under the sheen of perspiration.

“Good evening derek, right on time and I see you’ve followed my instructions perfectly…. Right down to the bag you neatly  placed on the porch containing your clothes…… trust me  you will feel so much better not being concerned with them and and their whereabouts…. Let’s just leave them out here for safe keeping….. Good work boy…. You seem excited ….”

Time was seeming to stand still which even naked as I was now didn’t matter anymore. It mattered not at all if a neighbor caught a glimpse of this crazy naked man kneeling at the feet of this leather clad woman. In all of the past days, weeks and months nothing could possibly mean more than this moment , this place…this time.

Nothing else mattered now even when you told me to control myself as your eyes put upon the hardness of my throbbing cock there on the porch. The weeks of training had taken on the desired effect …. Stiff as can be but no touching….. no mistakes….. not a drop spilled… except that one……once
What lay ahead behind the door? After all of the time spent, waiting and investing in hopes of being noticed and chosen to be someone’s  boy, head filled with hope and expectations and unknown desires…. I thought I knew…..but I had little idea of this new reality ahead.

From my first visit at the D….. I had decided to take things one day at a time, not read ahead,  be in the moment and let it unfold, naturally and as innocently  as it could  be. Laid back yet with tension constantly mounting.

Purposely I had let Her take me along slowly, seriously yet always with fun and caring,  suggestions and innuendo …. For the most part anyway….always keeping me at bay, arms length, under control….. total control in some ways that were now bubbling to the point of near overflow but no, no mistakes……
Twisting my neck trying to adjust to the newness of the training collar… the next step… the next in our journey……..imagination trying now to anticipate what lay ahead behind that door….eyes darting at Her form, to the street but at this point it was all a blur.. Sounds and sights melding into one… Body tightening… boiling.. burning….

Wonder and thoughts shattered at the sound of the chain closing with a snap as you give it a tug, foreign to me …. E\eyes closed , taking deeper breathes, calm now boy…. be sharp now…..this is it. That moment, that one, the threshold… the edge….

One more tug as you  lead me away, into the light,  gently saying… come boy…come with me….it’s time….. let’s begin……

As the door closes with a deliberate thud behind us.
I softly reply, yes Miss…. as You wish…. Let’s begin

0 comments:

Post a Comment