Saturday, February 15, 2014

Being Someone's First by Lady Dalia

I've known goliath for a year and a half and have been his mentor and protector for over a year.  I take my duties as mentor and protector seriously.  I am happy to say he's been a joy to have in my House.

He's grown a lot, trying new things both personally and in the lifestyle.  The first FemDom party he attended was quite a revelation for him.  His face glowed as he watched the play.  I leaned over and said "You want to play, don't you?"  He mulled it over and then a look of dawning surprise moved across his face "I think I do Ma'am!"

Unlike many boys, he likes to move slow and find someone he really likes and cares about.  He doesn't take relationships or play lightly.  When the idea of him playing with me arose because he was comfortable with me and trusted me, well I had to really think about it.

I like play but I also like the relationship I have developed with goliath.  I wasn't sure if I was crossing 'boundaries'.  I talked to a mutual Domme friend and decided that it would be best if she talked to him to make sure it's something he'd be comfy with and no negative consequences.  Well, we got the ok.

The first date we set came and went due to an ice storm.  The second was set, a local play party.  As the time approached I could tell he was becoming overwhelmed.  There were some not insurmountable reasons given to me why he should not go.  In the end, we worked through them.

I picked him up and he was already rosy cheeked from excitement.  He was alternately quiet and chatty.  His nerves were kicking in.

We arrived at the party and it was already starting to fill up.  I showed him the tools I was going to use because we had negotiated that.  I don't often take the time to show and familiarize subs with what I have, let alone in scene!  He wasn't relaxing and I thought if we were going to have an enjoyable time tonight, I'd better get him up on the cross.  Tense muscles make for not so nice sensation.

We took a cross that was just vacated and cleaned.  He disrobed, leaving just his boxers on.  I knew he wouldn't strip completely and had already told him I'd be 'peeking in' to check on the colour and temperature of the skin occasionally.

Things pretty much went down as he said.  His giggling made me laugh and as I found him more and more a burgeoning pain slut, I cut loose a bit.  I could tell his endorphens were going and changed up the pain levels.  That whip he referred too was a 'lace whip'.  It doesn't crack but will leave welts.  It was time for me to have a little fun and see what he was made of.  Contrary to what he believes it wasn't a couple of lashes before he called 'yellow'.  His prettily marked shoulders and thighs received over 20 lashes.

I went back to toys he seemed to like, increasing the force and varying timing so he couldn't work through the pain as easily.  We finished with my favourite game "Count for me".  Why my favourite?  It tells me just how far into subspace they have gone.

I made sure goliath dressed and had water, then sat him done to chat.  His eyes were glassy and he was talking a mile a minute.  I went to grab us some munchies after he said he wasn't hungry.  As soon as they arrive he realized he was ravenous!

He asked to play again that evening.  I smiled and said "We'll see".  In my mind, I thought, 'no way'.  After an hour, he began wiggling on his seat.  He asked to go to the washroom.  He got back and told me he had really clear paddle marks.  Then he confessed he was getting a bit sore.  By midnight he was yawning.  It was time to take the boy home.

He stayed with me, on my sofa that night.  We talked about the after effects, getting tired, coming down.  He and I, watched television, and chatted casually.  We had a lovely brunch the next morning and I drove him back home, out of town.

We kept touch daily and then he skipped a day.  I asked the next day and he said he had been a bit down.  We talked about post play crashes.  In the end he said it was not a big deal, nothing that would make him avoid playing again.

Why did I do it?  At first it was making sure he had a safe first experience.  Now I know, the smile on a face is priceless.B

0 comments:

Post a Comment